Dark ruler difficulty

I thought it was actually cool to do the fight again since its been almost 6 months. And it’s nice to see how your own teams have evolved compared to then.

Now, obviously the last fight isn’t for everyone and that’s why there are multiple fights each with rewards of their own

I am to the last fight but havent attempted yet, I am working late tonight…It will be fun to see how hard it is.

Finally beat the last battle after a lot of difficulty. It seemed impossible at first but built my team piece by piece after many many restarts. Sleep, unwanted friend, and desperate doublers were key. It was actually a lot of fun to build the team after a while. Well done Devs!

No update this week I guess. . .

I have duskrider and penguini. any tips? Im only rank 32. and yea i can manage to beat the first batch of final battle but when atra and his mates comes to battle i cant win. Winning via last bite doesnt work…

Well just beat it on like my 10th try with all super epics and 1 legend(stormloch) it was a good challenge.

did you use sleep? how did u defeat em?

Last bite can work, you need to time it right, when to attack when to skip. Also try not to kill the horse as he will poison you.

Basically look at the move timer and make sure you can’t get hit twice in a row, if your not poisoned you can’t really die,

Killing talocknight (sp) will also take you to last stand. So make sure the timer is in your favour if you kill him.

I used godfeather so I’m not sure if don penguini 1 shots everything.

ohhh okay. but yea when the first batch ended, my whole team got wiped out and itvs just penguini that survives…

btw im at last stage of final battle for omegamid

Yea that more or less happened with me.

so yes. when penguini is just the one thats left, I can only do 1 last bite and then the other just use the poison eater. ; | so it’s kinda impossible for me since i just started 4 days ago…

I cannot go through second one. Winterwing always sleep penguini and then kill him somehow

It’s last biter proof,just like the dungeon challenge,I managed to arrive at the second battle with a mon with unwanted friend but they one shot him…and even with four mon + don pinguini didn’t go well…

I went in with a full team, but defeated atrahasis with last bite. I had unwanted friends next to him after flarevern and aegis where gone. However i needed to get rid of two of the three unwanted friends, because atra brings you down to hold ground every time with his dusk. If unwanted friends do their reckless attacks you die because of them. If you leave only 1 bronzeshell on the field, atra still doesn’t summon, giving you just enough to bite chunks off until he goes down.

I only did the fight twice, first time without unwanted friends.

If you get penguini out without being poisoned you can do it.

You need to bring at least 1 purifier survive till 2nd battle.
In this case i pass the second battle with penguin ,rhino and atlanteon.
Need to shoot talon before atra finish summon spider and horse

First time I was able to defeat aegis, flare and gearcroc with remains of my team, but last biter died because of nighlords poison revenge. Having unwanted friends after atras first party, avoids him summoning nightlord and taloknight, which makes last bite doable.

Is that the horse? I just left it on the field and made sure my attacks were timed okay.

i won

Yes nightlord (blackhorse) hv poison revenge