Counters to Popular Lineups

Alright guys, in this thread I’ll be doing something a bit different: posting (possible) counter strategies to popular lineups, including my own for good sport  :stuck_out_tongue:

Bc I’m lazy and it’s late, I’ll just start with arguably the most important part of a lineup, the starting three arks. 

Opponent’s Arks  Your Arks

Cyberwyrm      …           Destructor                                                                                                                   

Vortexor             …       Metallodius

Triphoon                …   Vortexor

Anything metal   …       Scorpionix

Anything else   …         Golgemios

Anything else           … Vegitiger/Raioh

Gremknight/Stunner/Heavy Hitter…          Cyber

Shadowstalker/Stunner…                 Vortexor

Stunner         …Mechadino (faster than chopper)

Golgemios                             …Kill it with fire  B) 

Gigarock                  …          or

Scorpionix/Vegitiger       …Cyber/Vortex/Triphoon and use stasis then banish

That should cover the majority of popular starters and their variations.

Have a team that annoys you? Questions are encouraged; advice will be given by all  :slight_smile:

…                            

I saw an cyberwrym cyberwrym cyberwrym but I couldn’t deal damage it said -0

dont forget to add sapherion for cyber triph vortexor. sapherion covers stego, earth trios, and wind trios
and sapherion isnt counterable, unless of course, you start with a water trio which is pretty weak in the beginning. it can basically counter anything as long as one air, earth, or fire ark is out.

here are some combos that you could add counter for

ss minespider

shadowstalker stunner terrorfish mossgolem

cyber kami terrorfish

stego charc

any of the armys (easy, just destroy each water you see before the army one comes out.

You know that the way you formatted this makes it so it doesn’t appear correctly on multiple web browsers nor mobile devices, right?

Really? I can understand mobile but what web browser are you using? 

Just know on Charca/Stego a Chopperbug can annoy them badly, Terrorfish dislikes Angeleon because of Illuminate, Just keep banishing or knocking back the ones you don’t like, Army teams banish/Scramble to counter or Frillzeon and Cryowyrm are weak against Destructor

A strategy I use is also sorta good but easy to counter: Halopard/Tremorback/Don Penguini and before my iPod got stolen it hadn’t lost to much, including OMs, simply because no one worries about Halopard and everyone attempts to take out my attackers first.

Angelon wouldn’t get a move because of siesta. Gremknight knocks back chopper in a stego charc.

Seista? The sleeping move? who has that?

Mossgolem / gigaCeros

Oh ok
I never let terror fish live long so I don’t tend to worry about it

Shadowstalker would stun with chopper. After you kill it, (you have to unless you have knockback which i would’ve killed before terror or chopper came out), you’re stunned and terror comes out. Terror uses endbringer, my other ark sacrifices itself, Mossgolem comes in an siesta.

Endbringer didn’t kill all monster, every stun monster won’t be killed by this attack (so raioh/chopper/minespider/gremknight…) but SS/ Moss /terror seems to be a badass strategy !

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}

^ What nonsense is this