My Current Line-up.Open for improvement discussion and suggestions.

Here is my current lineup. It has been working quite well and rebounded from a lot of deficits simply because of the amount of anti-metal arks near the end of the lineup. Suggestions are of course welcome.

Triphoon

Cyberwurm

Vortexor

Chopperbug

Shadowstalker

Minespider

Chillqueen

Cryowurm

Octoneer

Vegitiger

Golgemios

Scopionix

Magmawurm     

Omegawurm

Halopard

I am noticing a lot of earth arks at the end of the lineup as well as metal arks, so the placement of the Vegi, Octa, scorp, and magma are justified for the time being. And the added benefit is that Vortexor can also banish metal arks to the back increasing the likelyhood that they will be scrapped later in the game. But the line-up is pretty solid.

Update: I tried fitting in Ironheart but am out of luck, all it did was weaken the lineup: too many anti-metal arks nowadays. I would like to see a lineup that utilizes this ark to great effect. 

Nice lineup  :slight_smile:

I 100% agree about ironheart, metal arks are way too risky to use. the only way to use them is to implement a element void protection system around them. The closest I got to a working one looked like this:

metallodius/scorpionix/guardiron/ironheart/vortexor

so that’s a water void on one end and earth void on the other

Sapherion. It would destroy your first three. A sapherion+heavy hitter+decent hitter with speed over 19 would absolutely wreck the beginning. However thats only what i use and i haven’t really seen it anywhere else no matter how many times I’ve suggested it. Otherwise, its a solid lineup.

You could possibly do iron heart cyberwyrm terrorfish, however its a little cheap. Iron heart has a great moveset, only downside is that its metal. I would use him. Usin metal arks is ok as long as you have good hitters/scapegoat/stunskin to protect it.