Ciclozar And Terror . Passive

Hello to all the players of this beautiful game that has us all awake and busy for hours, I come here to ask the administrators of the game for a passive to cyclozar. All the legendary ones excluding cyclozar and Terrordrangon have one to two passives and I I ask because precisely these two legendary do not have their passive ability, I wish they had at least one, for example, terror drangon is a monster that does not poison itself and everything is super slow, after it takes so much work to get to play you are stunned and ready it is like a dead weight in the team and you can wait for later to get rid of it, I think that an immunity to the stum would help this monster a lot without it getting too much for him, the same thing happens with cycloking, like I said before, this is a monster of a great level and deserves your passives like all, an immunity to stum, poison or sleep would make your level increase much more, thanks for reading and I hope they give these legendary their passives, they are no less than anyone

8 Likes

Goldtail

1 Like

Sleep and poison immunity for Cyclo, perfect killer monster :joy: ( would bring him back into a few teams)
Terror poison skin (poisons enemies if they hit him)

Cyclo, foucs + sleep immunity

1 Like

Hell no

GOLDTAIL needs sleep immunity and Terrordragon needs Stun :slight_smile:

Been requesting this for a long time, Cyclo needs focus and retreat as passive and secret skill

3 Likes

Retreat as a passive?

terror is on dire need to get passive for this current meta @Dev_VKC

Terror needs a passive. Either stun immunity or a passive where terror is poisoned on entrance, which isn’t auto poison all. Toxic presence would be alright, or “Impurity” = this monster is poisoned on entrance and the poisoned status on this monster cannot be purified.

I would suggest Mark entrance (Lock’n or Lock) for Cyclo. He is already the most versatile killer in the game and this could bring more value to the Mark strategy.

1 Like

Stun immunity would be better :heart_eyes:

Right now the only monster I think doesn’t need a passive is Goldtail. Give it poison immunity or something. Would love to see Cyclo and Terror get something.

Terrordragon already gets used by a bunch of people. When we’ve talked about it in the past I thought people agreed stun immunity with the 100TU poison massacre would be too much. The secret skill got lots of people using it, it clearly doesn’t need a buff if it’s popular.

Cyclozar isn’t so popular but that’s not because it’s weak. It’s excellent in PvP and in my mind should be played more than the overrated Chromera. I think when it got talked about before people thought insomnia would be good for it. Poison immunity would be too much like Chromera and stun immunity would be too OP. Insomnia hits that nice spot of making it better for dealing with sleep monsters without giving it lots more power.

Goldtail I wouldn’t mind getting stealthy entrance or, again, insomnia. Potent sleep is OP so it shouldn’t get anything big but these would make it slightly more likely to survive until its first turn or make it the queen of sleep.

To summarise:

• Terrordragon no buff (already very popular)
  • Cyclozar give insomnia (better sleep counter)
  • Goldtail give stealthy entrance / insomnia
3 Likes

Eeer how about no.

2 Likes

Thloid + Focus for Cyclo.

2 Likes

Wow, I haven’t met someone with Terrordragon in a while

It would be nice to be able to enter some part of the game and see the most popular monsters! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dont give it a passive but change the active skills to assassinate, defang, time’s up, nightwatch

1 Like

@NERO_Raghnius Haha well not as popular as the ones we all know but I see it more than Bane, Tia, Omegas, Arbor, Pump, Mula, Tridrak, Tridrak (s), Vulca and Atlan (all of which are poison monsters). It’s helped by the fact it’s standard egg pool but the way it’s more common that Pumpking surprises me! It’s used mid-end game by people, commonly used after a Freezecobra (sometimes Scorpiogeist) and in top teams with a Deathgazer behind. Surely you’ve seen it a bit?

When I see people ask for Terror buffs it makes me think they’re probably people who use it and like it but know it’s not top tier so they want a buff that will take it there. It’s a good monster that lots of newer players will hatch so I’m not surprised it is a common target for buff requests.

1 Like

Just give terror shield entrance and nothing else.

1 Like

i think people asking buff for terror is understandable with this current monster pools
it doesn’t have to be stun immun but he definitely need something
i’ve been asking for his buff since 2018, but i understand in that time he doesn’'t really need buff.
but i think this is a good time to receive some change
and we already know, even with the change he will not be as good as scorp pump
but at least it will help newer player because terror is easy to access now