Give cyclozar some love

Hey guys,

I know that there is another thread about monsters that should get a buff, here I only want to talk about cyclozar.

That monster has so much Potential, but not even one passive makes him more or less trash (yeah it’s harsh)

I just owned flocculasaurus, that dude has 3x tactical retreat PLUS full healing… I think cyclo should at least get his SS changed so that his retreat heals him fully.

Top notch passive would be stun immunity, but I guess that will never ever happen, because then he would be instantly S or S+

What do u think ?

2 Likes

I think his SS should be improved.

Useable after 50sec.

As for passives am rotating towards insomnia and poison immune.

I would also tag glory (light bird) he needs buffs badly i was quite shocked the devs actually have not buffed him in the last update.

Metatherion is another monster that deserve a buff in my opinion.

2 Likes

Highly disagree. A good monster doesn’t need a buff.
We need monsters that literally garbage with no use to be getting buffed. Not cycozar who can kill most things especially since we just got protecters annihilated.

1 Like

Cyclo is fine.

Warca is sad. As is bazilogon. They have been useless for ages.

Dolphoenix should get assassinate.

Rexotyrant should get raw bloodfury.

3 Likes

Mate, discussions about other monsters rent relevant here… it’s about cyclozar, not about warca or other stuff :wink:

Cyclo has an amazing moveset, at least tactical retreat as SS would help him as it has low def and low hp

1 Like

Cyclozar is definitely fine. Put it with some stun protection and you’re all good.

Gloreonix and Metatherion are great suggestions of monsters that need buffs by Mr.X.

@Zardecil Not sure why you’re always pushing for some of the oldest legendaries to get buffed. If they can do their thing and they can work somewhere then why do they always need to be buffed to work like the brand new ones? Warca and Bazil are brilliant for PvE. Rexo got buffed and the swift chrono killer sets up bloodfury well. Dolphoenix is a complicated one but timestrike double and the powerful SS has buffed it a lot.

Gloreonix I can totally understand getting a buff, but Metatherion? A monster that, although slow can land guaranteed sleeps on the opponent at the cost of a rock? I’m a little weary about buffing it as it could easily become OP with the right buffs.

It’s still 100TU sleep. When I spent time testing it I found that basically he doesn’t do enough unless you have give turns about. I paired him with Midas to get 2-3 sleeps but with such slow speed and give turn rarely able to give so many turns in quick succession Meta simply doesn’t do as much as you’d hope. When it was released it was fine but teams are so much better now that he’s not doing anywhere near what others can do.

The best comparisons are Goldtail and Sweetfeather. Goldtail is clearly way better, okay fine. Sweetfeather sleeps on entry and has similar speed and defence but can sleep a second monster instantly then remove itself from the field. Meta just needs a bit more to make him viable. I’ve suggested things in the past.

1, before each main line task only a gem reward, and later became a three-gem reward, the official has no compensation for the old players. 2, now the egg pool is limited up, so the new player’s attention to the old legend is very low. So the old legend is unlikely to strengthen, because the official eyes are now on pvp
Most of the current pvp changes will affect pve to a large extent, which is a very bad thing.

If you get a legendary egg and hatch a warca when delugazar is available are you happy? No.

I push for buff for old monsters because hatching them right now is a feelsbad.

Cyclozar is fine though. Back on topic.

Idk, when I was a new player I was desperate to get a 400s novablast. When I got Bazilogon it instantly became a big part of my PvE team and helped me do so much. The only people who I’d expect to say Bazil/Warca is a big disappointment to hatch are the PvP veterans here on the forum. They’re both great for newer players and even for older players in some events like Whale’s Treasure, Time Attack and some even use them for farming. If you’ve already got a great collection when you hatch them you’ll just shrug and add them to the pile of “legendaries I might use in niche scenarios” like most monsters will always be in this game.

They have their place, no need for a buff. Also, as XIXI also pointed out… the chance for featured is drastically increased since the start of 2019 so the other legendaries are rarely hatched. Therefore, I’d argue that having some weaker ones there is far less of a problem than it was in the past where people would fill up with the standard egg pool monsters and struggle to get limited monsters (as I know you’ve had trouble with yourself for your years playing).

Nebelronix had a place in ultimate challenge strats with atrahasis waay back when. It was still buffed. Generally speaking, just because a monster has a niche doesn’t mean that that niche shouldn’t be made bigger.

Just because featured chances has been buffed doesn’t mean that a monster shouldn’t have it’s niche widened.

Just because something is less of a problem doesn’t mean that there isn’t still a solvable problem.

come on.I have been complaining about ic too boring and too little reward, Dc90 ~ 100 is too difficult, but the official has not paid attention, so I gave up.

We could go round in circles forever on this if nobody backs down. I don’t want to carry it on. Yes, my reasons can be argued against or called excuses. However, you said both Warca and Basil were useless which is what I reacted and responded to then you changed your position to simply fight what I was saying. Let’s just leave it as neither of us are right but practically every monster in the game has someone asking for it to be buffed.

If you want to find some common middle ground DM me. I’m reasonable.

Cyclozar does a brilliant job as a FL monster. I would really like him to be honest. I can’t comment on his SS needing a buff because I haven’t bothered to check it hehe

I feel cyclozar is fine as it is . Anymore tweaking will overshadow every other TK in the game.

Cyclo was in my FL last season. It doesn’t need a buff except for damage imo. A poison immune passive at the most, but I don’t really think it needs it

People use him, so he’s fine.