passives

i think every legend should at least get a single passive .like warca,bazilodon,hellfox,rexo,kami,goldtail…

I completely agree with this the ones without seem to always be the worst really
goldtail I don’t think needs one however

Kamiwyrm has stun immune in its ultraevoluted form~~

He meant kamishogun the fire version of rexo

yup the samurai

kamiwyrm is water dup of shadwyrm

Agree

I’ve just got gold last week only started using today, I can tell you it needs no passive the thing is crazy pair with a protector and emeraldeus and you have an easy lock easy kills

i think every legend should at least get a single passive .like warca,bazilodon,hellfox,rexo,kami,goldtail…

Completely agree,please start by giving my Leo some good And after that its bane turn :smiley:
Arash

i hope that was sarcasm what i really mean to say that one that dont have any passive should get a passive .like rexo,kamishogan,hellfox,warca,saintfeather …gold tail i dont know how strong it is as i dont have him .i only have geartyrant and omegaling as legends

whats the point of placing name below your text

golds a beast, 75% chance of sleep 50tu standard with accurate and potions like 32 seconds

ok so no goldtail what about rest

the others need something yeah, not so sure about fox, sudden death then rebirth is an instant bloodthirst so I think passives might make it too good,

I got fox
either he is completely devastating when he comes in

or he just does nothing and gets killed with ease

and that element retribution is probably the worst skill i have ever seen

• the chance to face against 3+ monster of the same element is very low
  • the damage is so freaking low

would like to see him with passive entrance bareer
and assisted wave all or confident strike instead of element retribution

Its ok but it has costs of 16 so you could get/expect more of it

he’s similar in a way to chrome then either amazing or terrible

I agree
but chrome is able to one hit others or assist the team with accerlation

And i wouldnt call sudden death as an option to one hit monsters, the worst that can happen (and it happens really often) is to hit hellfox himself

true chrome is much better, hell is questionable I went against it once, It got set up and I just stunned it :joy:

It comes down to consistency in Fox vs Chrome, chrome needs no setup and guarantees killing it’s intended targets. Fox is more powerful but needs specific setup and relies on an element of luck in addition to that.

Also to an extent I agree, the legends without passives all seem to be the “original” ones, legends like rexo and Warca have been around a loooong time. 

They need buffs

I thought they will give rexo secret skill in this update(I really hoped) but I know one thing for sure,most legs needs their setup plan and if we can’t win game with them that doesn’t mean they are weak(I agree with you about rexo and don’t sure about warca,although most players are complain about him)but don’t you think behind a strong defense he is very trouble? I face a SS and the warca in fl once in PvP and you can imagine the rest!!! :wink:
He is not good as most of leg but with a good team,I think he is enough trouble ,but,you are more exp than me,so maybe he needs one.
Arash

As I predicted you (like me) don’t know much about all leg and just want improvement, but giving Secret skill to all is insanity. Like I said you can start with Leo for that and you offered even better example,goldtail :smiley:
The point is making leg better with giving secret skill to them and this idea is good,but I prefer better side monster(like this chocolate one they gave us) so we can build a team around leg.
And one more thing,I LOVE putting my name at end of my post,so no other reason.
Arash