Chomera (devs please respond)

Leo is probably better than chrome tbh if set up can sweep easily, and is much easier to set up, lava is better than mecha even before chrome raizen shut down mecha hard , and bane with the right team is insanely good so needed something to hard counter it anyway, easy way to counter chrome is a protector then he’s rendered useless he’s not as powerful as he looks when you notice all his flaws

Tbh in the super challenge chrome was the least threatening to my team and I run team turners and a couple of mons weak to toxic killer aswell , yet he was simple to take down

I think the problem of my team is I can’t rely on any strategy since none are strong(I have good Mon but they are not in a line,I need auto poison for poison team,or one good leg to be aside Leo).
And about lava,since there was icefang(if I remember his name right) and he has element power against lava,I thought mecha be better.
Arash

I agree,if you can build a team without TT,gt or poisoning Mon,this tiger is more like a kitty cat.but most of the team these days are rely on both TT/GT and poison.of course there is still sleep team but I have not even one monster for sleep strategy.
Arash

All the overreaction is coming from the fact that he changes the meta. Back when leo was released, everyone in the game complained about not being able to use stun anymore. Stun was amazing due to robinator being released. So leo was needed.

Leo however was more oppressive then this guy. So he needed a counter to make stun semi-viable. So the devs made him weak to chrono killer. Stun then came back into the meta and we are in a good place with it.

Now we look at autopoisoners. The entire meta has been based around them for ages. They have had no downsides at all and most would say they are pretty oppressive. Maybe not as oppressive as stun was after robinator, but I can’t count the number of non-meta teams I have had my banedragon eat. Some would say he is oppressive in that regard as he is a monster that has no counter when paired with TT and autopoisoners. So the devs came up with chromera. Now you can’t just throw in poison monster with reckless abandon, you now have to weigh the pro vs cons of using them in that team. Just how any legendary should be.

I personally am looking forward to seeing the alternative midgames that are going to come up through his existence.

Deodragon will need a nerf though before the meta becomes truely diverse. The ability to instantly kill 4 of your monsters is to strong and makes the midgame all about killing deo and the legend TT in the frontline. Rather than the diverse midgame we want.

I personally am happy that I will be able to use burnsalot + stun without always getting mauled by poison.

Tl;dr: chromera makes the meta more diverse, but deodragon needs a nerf before it will become what the devs want.

I completely agree with all of this, it brings more strategy back into the game again which I’m looking forward to

i agree,but changing strategy needs mons,and that means either spending money or spending a lot-lot time to gather new mon to build a new team.

that is the only reason i’m complaining,i want changes too and having fun,but these type mon makes the change so quick that most players must spend money to build team.hope no one takes offence.i’m a fan of this game and absolute f2p so i rather new mons be alittle this op.

arash

Deo doesnt need nerf lol, he is more than fine

Lol, explain.

Chrome is far from op
Tt is op, hes just taking advantage

On that note, the twinkillers need a buff to deal with what they are supposed to deal with. Snooze and protectors.

Has too many counters and ways to play around him, a deo front wont get you far in the rankings, and im saying this by experience.
Is he really strong?, yes totally. but he doesnt need a nerf.
I personally wont use him on pvp, stunning into him is a bad idea and a front isnt reliable

Okay, tell me this, how specifically do you deal with a front of deodragon, shadowyrm, kamiwyrm, and lavaronix without losing your frontline and midline?
You will be seeing deodragon lines in top 10.

i used that last pvp, not so reliable.
I will name a few: mecha, lava (survives like 60% of the time) zib, DD, leo and a faster deo.
There are a few others but im sure anyone in top 10 can have that

Okay, so you are saying that it is okay that deodragon takes every other frontline that isn’t a deodragon front, and kills them dead without any counterplay possible?

Ss lines can’t stand up to it, Lavaronix does NOT survive 60% of the time, as that would be a lot of extra fights I would have won. Banedragon cannibalize lines can’t stand up to it, icefang can’t stand up to it, you name it other than Deodragon.

He isn’t as oppressive as deathgazer was, but he is pretty close.

zard sorry to post this here but i have a sudden question,do you know how aegis is strong against any potector killer leg like kamiwyrm?i know he has a hold ground but can the kami kill him(reach his hp to 1? )

tnx

arash

lets make it 50%, but i can tell you because last pvp lava survived much times.
Didnt i mention zib mecha and DD?, hey also counter good old deo

As someone who found Deo suddenly useable after they released his secret skill, I hope he doesn’t get a nerf. He’s expensive to have on your team and anyone with common sense will kill him off asap. A quick charge very rarely kills 4 monsters at a time, you need 2 charges to one shot the majority of legends, not to mention hold ground monsters. Deo has plenty of counters out there

from my experience, kami has got him to hg but very rarely but shadowwyrm always has

How much extra cost does the secret skill add? I read 1 but I saw in IC a talo with 16 cost…

Is 15 for talo

It’s pretty hard to kill him off asap when he’s guaranteed first move every single game, and partnered with shadow and kami can wipe out about everything on the FL that isn’t a tank. I’ll let you name about 10 monsters that are able to withstand his blast, I guarantee you won’t get any higher than that. Now, what about the people out there who don’t have any of those 10 monsters, which probably makes up at least 40% of the playerbase? What do you propose they do to defend themselves from it? And do you think that every single person that does have these monsters have them arranged in a perfectly ideal manner to be able to make a comeback from it? I sure don’t. Sure, making a comeback after having your FL obliterated is possible, but it’s exteremely improbable. The odds should ideally be 50-50, but within the first ten seconds of the battle deo turns it into 90-10. Does that sound fair to you?

Also a little tip, don’t let the prejudice creep in when you’re making arguments about a monster’s worth. You have deodragon, so naturally that means you’re not on board with him getting nerfed, since that would mean your unbeatable strategy becomes more beatable. You like how the game’s going for you, but think about how the opponent feels when you blast him into oblivion with no chance of return whatsoever. I guarantee, and I mean GUARANTEE that if you did not have deodragon, you would 100% agree that he’s simply too powerful to tolerate. Is it a coincidence that pretty much everyone here that’s arguing against the deo nerf happens to own a deo?