Chomera (devs please respond)

bloodthirst is fine,bloodcrave requires only 1 kill and with lesser tu chrome can wreak havoc easily, even with the recoil he can still easily take out half your team

I agree that perhaps midgame shouldn’t focus mainly on stun or posion but making a godly poison and TT killer isn’t the way to do it. ESP since obviously not everyone will have him he’s still way to fast. I mean we had an issue with how fast chronozous and how oppressive he was and he had a 100tu, this guy’s 56 and you don’t think it’s a problem?

Tbh bane needs a good counter to him he’s crazy strong at the moment so having chromo will be good, but if I’m correct doesn’t double poison eater do critical damage still if only 1 monster is poisoned rather than 2?

chronozeros was amazing because he could do massive damage with timestrike all or massive damage with fast strike on any monsters, chrome needs turn givers or poison mons to actually do anything other wise he’s weak

Bane alreaddy have a lot off counters without support he will not even atack once…i have it +9 and it still need support…stun imune poisoners are far hard to take down…

that’s true but no one is going to run bane without some support

You guys cry alot

No it’s about not wanting the game to break and it be extremely unfun to play certain events because you lack a certain monster to do well…

Pit that chrome with drakozord and lets see who’s oppressive, chrome cant even 1 hit an aegisdragon and it’ll die with desperate bite. You guys just don’t see its weak points. It’s frail, stunnable, can be put to sleep. you just need to predict where the enemy will place chrome so that you avoid your tt, gt, and poison monsters there. Yeah sure it has RE but whats the use if it has nothing to kill to charge its bloodthirst? Its just another sitting duck after using its SS. :slight_smile: and not all people have a lot of poison, gt, and tt mons.

I doubt chromera will make it into the regular egg, It will probably be a special egg monster like Leo. It will be a hard counter to Poison and TT but at the same time I don’t think it will be so common as to make Poison and legendary TTs unviable strategies. In the same way that Leo doesn’t make stun monsters unusable

Of course he wont be added into regular egg lol

But still is too good,hope they released two monster instead of this nightmare!!!all of my team was my TT and now,he arrives!! :smiley:
Arash

so basically you think he’s too good because he counters your team :wink::sunglasses:

Chromera is fine now

This team only effects the people who use Posion and tt lol I’m glad my team is different

Seriously Julong, you are WAY overreacting about this guy. First, you haven’t even seen him in action in pvp yet, so you really have no right to say he’s too oppressive when you have zero evidence. Second, this isn’t TTs and poisoners being downgraded from reasonable to virtually unusable as you depict it, it’s a downgrade from overwhelmingly powerful and convenient to just good options that now have risks involved with them. These two particular kinds of monsters have been dominating the meta lately with no real way to oppose them, so imo Chromera is an absolute godsend. And third, Chromera is most definitely not without his weaknesses. He’s still stunnable, he can still be slept, and he has no revenge effects that discourage killing him and break open a dilemma on the enemy. And his biggest weakness of all- protectors. If there’s an active protector on the enemy side, Chrome has got NOTHING to do at all. He can accelerate of course, provided the secret skill is unlocked, but there are other mons that can do that. Then after that it’s thunder mania for him. Even aegis, weak to chrono killer as he is, takes three hits to bring down between HG and his sheer tankiness, and obviously he can simply bite his way out of it. If you’re concerned about losing your poisoners and GTs, then drop in more protectors, and chrome can’t touch them. Or simply bring other types of monsters to balance it out.

Yes,absolutely,my mecha was best TT before this guy :slight_smile:
And bane was doing great :wink:
And of course don’t let me start about my lovely Leo :smiley:
I’m very happy for the players who got this,(still I’m fan of having fun) but isn’t these type monster a bit too op?
Arash

For short he still needs support to be a sweeper unlike IceFang that can either assassinate or stun pulse time strike to start sweeping, get your head together you cry babies, there are a lot of strategies that can win you matches, not just poison and gt/tt. And most of all not all will get Chrome and not all have poison, gt/tt mons so quit yapping coz Chrome is fine, it has its strengths and also weaknesses. -_- how about a 1 on 1 on Chromera and Jingledragon, surely Jingle will win and not Chrome so you see, there are a lot of ways to shred that mechanical chimaera. -_-

Fine suggestions,but God didn’t send him,devs did:D
And I was thinking about auto protector too(the only way protect my lovely leg) but aegis limited too!!so most don’t have him and since most player(PvP) are playing for a long time,they probably have him,and one more thing,don’t you count facing him in a SBC?I mean he shown all of us how good he is,but still,good luck getting this beast.I’m far behind in getting gems and can’t participate in this event.
Arash

i dont get that hate on chrome and leo

There are so many tactics out there which are countering those 2 mons

just mix your team and dont put everything on stun or poison or (…)

The damn poison immune is still there.