Chomera (devs please respond)

So you guys had mentioned you where going to nerf this guy or make him less powerful and that’s why he wasn’t originally released. But nothing on him was changed. Still has roaring entrance, poison immunity with bloodthirst, toxic killer, chronokiller, and team boost speed. This monster is way to powerful. He can take out way to many monsters and when set up properly can sweep way to fast and quickly. There are to many monsters labeled as posion, or give turns. Pluss with its very low Tu it’s to fast.

Why wasn’t anything done about this guy before releasing (granted hasn’t been released yet but why have a super challenge with it if that’s not your intent)…

So you guys had mentioned you where going to nerf this guy or make him less powerful and that’s why he wasn’t originally released. But nothing on him was changed. Still has roaring entrance, poison immunity with bloodthirst, toxic killer, chronokiller, and team boost speed. This monster is way to powerful. He can take out way to many monsters and when set up properly can sweep way to fast and quickly. There are to many monsters labeled as posion, or give turns. Pluss with its very low Tu it’s to fast.

Why wasn’t anything done about this guy before releasing (granted hasn’t been released yet but why have a super challenge with it if that’s not your intent)…

if I’m not mistaken he used to have instant accelerate team, now it’s a 50 second move

Won’t matter, anyone with zib and a stun revenge will make it easy to get that 50tu speed increase and start tearing through your team.

In my opinion,if you don’t ask, chromera is still too powerful.

Last time when they say that they will nerf it, I thought toxic killer will be removed

I agree torture in my opinion it’s too strong. Their shouldn’t be a toxic killer I agree with a chrono killer on the same monster. It allows for it to have to make targets which allows for blood thirsty to charge to quickly. And I’m telling you zib is going to help make this guy problematic. Say you have the zirizaradron(w.e) he accelerates team, zib cannibalizes him, and then this guy is set up. The only issue is if the next monster on the other team is chomera making him die from that… or if you are lucky to have bane and not need to have this guy poisoned to do damage to him. But good luck getting bane to attack with how low this guy’s you is.

plus there’s not a lot of chrono killers and nothing really to hardcounter poison mons so I don’t think he needs to change

Lol… There are to many chrono killers now in my opinion, a thundergod, and a horse guy… don’t care to remember the names. Pluss I don’t really find tt that hard to deal with… however poison has plenty of counters, they are weak to sleep if not poisoned, they are weak to poison, they are weak to timestrike (most posion has high) don’t need to throw in this guy to the mix. I mean damn even sleep killers aren’t immune to sleep themselves and neither are the legendary ones so why is this guy immune to poison.
Sleep killers can be countered by sleep. So what’s up with making txic killers immune to poison. It makes no sense to do this.

Are you a team composed mainly of poison monsters?
At present, chromera is nerfed enough to not even consume gems.
Why are you pushing the poor puppy?

I have poison, sleep, stun ECT. But a lot of monsters are considered poison and a lot are considered give Turner. If you don’t think he is worth spending gems on your lying to yourself.

The reason it was too powerful before was because of acelebrate with 1s cooldown and bloodfury. Chrono and toxic is a very wide bracket so setting up is easy and then following up with an accelerated bloodfury 40s later is very oppressive.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still very good, but it can’t instantly sweep whilst accelerated anymore.

Also having it near the front is probably too risky I think since you have to cannibalise it in at the right time and probably go through a protector. Midgame it can come in and eat through all the autopoisoners there

I don’t think it’s still that op. He is op though but with bloodthirst instead of bloodfury 50 sec fast accelerate instead of 1sec is better and I think toxic and chrono killer are the right moves for him. What moves I thought he would have given? Without those moves he was going to be another weak chrono killer

Even with blood thirst it’s to oppressive. As you say put it at the back where most people’s poisoners are and it will win the game for you. Toxic killer with posion immunity with all its strengths is too powerful.

2 chrono killers is nothing considering one was event only and the other is a first one so impossible to get at the moment, and considering the current meta being tt and gt front lines, with poison mid line he is definitely needed, plus bane needs a monster to counter him

It’s only powerful if you’re using lots of poison monsters. In addition to that it gets completely walled by protectors so it’s not hard to play around. It requires some planning ahead though so hopefully it’s going to go some way in shaking up the midgame from autopoisoner > give turn > autopoisoner > give turn > autopoisoner

The problem is that it shuts down give turn and posoiners at the same time… Plus there are ways to quickly get rid of protectors so I don’t think that’s going to help really.

There are ways but nobody runs them in midgame. Robin is very rarely anywhere except front line, same with twinkillers. Even icefang tends towards 5th or 6th slot. Of course there are exceptions but the point is you have time now to deal with it. Before you had about 40s total to stop it sweeping with an 80s move ish. Now you have 160s plus 50 if they accelerate. Yes it hurts poison and give turn but the midgame shouldn’t revolve solely around 2 mechanics anyway imo. Mixing things up is what makes it fun.

I completely agree with this, we need him simply to change the current meta otherwise it just ends up being the same fights all the time, with him it changes things up nicely

He is very powerfull good moveset with low TU
Will be a most have for hall players including me
(hate the design) but he will feet great in my team
Maybe change bloodthirst to bloodcrave will be better
I dont understand why that guy as 2 passives and secret skill
And the new legendary fox dont have passives at all
He is not that good btw

if he had blood crave it would go back to the issue he had before which was a 1 kill charge move though he would take recoil damage it would still set up too easily, as for the design I actually really like it :slightly_smiling_face:

At least the recoil will do some damage to him… Bloodrhirst wont
Whell he will be weack to chrono killer too cus of roaring entrance
Just remove poison imune or roaring and it will be good
My poor bane will suffer with him