Challenge from the devs

I have to say that the devs have completely f*cked this game up the battle from the devs only give a flimsy one gem and one supermid for beating a team of fully ultra-evolved, super-buffed monsters. If I didn’t know better, I would say that this battle is worse than the final boss battle, but the final boss is stupidly rediculous to beat too. Oh and don’t get me started on the way the pyramid system is designed. I have gone through that mission too many times to count, I saw one aeromid and 6 or more of everything else. These are the reasons why I have stopped spending money on this cursed game.
If the devs even want a sniff of my money, they had better start fixing problems a lot of other players and I have complained about MULTIPLE times.

The developer battle was very easy compared to other battles, it is annoying you can’t keep battling it to gain more omegamid, totally agree on the ingredients they need to change and rotate through all options to give us the chance to catch the one we want

I won the battle and received the Omegamid only (no gem). Anyone met the same problem?

On the screen to enter the challenge there’s a button that says get gem.

Thanks.

■■■■ knows how much you guys have spent but that battle is so hard it is stupid

Please post the team you used as I cannot see how it is really easy

I used this team, rexo wasnt evolved when i did it

You have a freakish amount of legendaries and super epics, of course it’s easy

I have one legendary (transfer cryowyrm) and I just beat it with 2 monsters left at mid health. Was challenging, but not insanely difficult like some things have been IMHO.

That team over the limit as well

Emphasis on “rexo wasnt evolved when i did it”.

Well, I have a team full of Legendaries (well, two of them), Epics and Super-Epics too, but I STILL can’t even get close to beating it. At my best, I get to see the last enemy monster - The Godfeather, because of course it is - drop in before my last couple of monsters get wiped out. Of course, neither of my Legendaries are evolved, because HOW COULD THEY BE when it’s friggin’ impossible to get an Omegamid?

Combined with hitting the monster-stable limit, which the devs STILL hasn’t fixed, I’m starting to get really friggin’ tired of this game… like, what’s the point of playing anymore, even? I can’t catch more monsters, and I can’t evolve the ones I’ve got…

Won with the good ol water assistance thingy.

How did u get so many legendaries did u like do time egg cause there have been several times where I was close to getting legendary, one time barely one space away

I have to say that the devs have completely f*cked this game up the battle from the devs only give a flimsy one gem and one supermid for beating a team of fully ultra-evolved, super-buffed monsters. If I didn’t know better, I would say that this battle is worse than the final boss battle, but the final boss is stupidly rediculous to beat too. Oh and don’t get me started on the way the pyramid system is designed. I have gone through that mission too many times to count, I saw one aeromid and 6 or more of everything else. These are the reasons why I have stopped spending money on this cursed game.If the devs even want a sniff of my money, they had better start fixing problems a lot of other players and I have complained about MULTIPLE times.

they should make the legendary space bigger

You get legends through luck and/or money my fellow monster tamer.

This is the team I used to beat the developed and champions son and it wins me most battles thorough out the replayed chapters
You don’t need legendarys to win super epics are just as good I was able to beat the main game with only 1 legendary and just epics and a few super epics

The main game is easier than the new stuff. Coming from someone with only 1 legendary and a lot of experience, I can understand people having trouble without a good legendary.

I don’t think it’s impossible without a legendary if you have some good super epics (or a lot of them) especially with death revenge and roulette letting you topple most teams with some luck.

I really hope they give a legendary egg or something at Christmas, this would alleviate the “low gems” and difficulty spike problems somewhat, and it would be a nice treat for the holiday. I would say another transfer since we were promised 3, but they already said it was too difficult the first time to do again

They should give everyone a legendary egg over Christmas that can not be a double of anything you got before, but it’s guaranteed to everyone with 0 gems as a Christmas present

They could solve the possible dupe problem with a Christmas exclusive monster possibly, but I doubt they go that far

True but it would be a good otherwise to help people out they could bring in a few new islands that had the possibility to catch super epics and epics
Spoiler I’m pretty sure they are sending are character to a another planet or something so they can do it there

Ive spent a decent amount on the game but only had one legend and barely any super epics until the thanksgiving “special” eggs. Spent about $50 at that time and got my other legends along with a lot of my super epics. If you want to spend anything on the game, wait till another one comes around. Hopefully for Christmas.