Game seems unfair? Need help

I’ve played all the games in this series like hunter island and this is by far the hardest and most unfair out of the bunch! I’ve beaten all the leagues and now I’m on the 4 champions but I’ve tried and tried but I just can’t beat them. I can’t improve my team as I’ve gone all around the islands and can’t find any better monsters. The best monsters that I can find in the ‘wild’ are all in the temples on the last island but they are only epic level (and stupidly hard to beat)

I’ve bought a few eggs and I only get epic monsters from the eggs as well. It’s got to the point now where it’s just taking room up on my iPad because there is no point in wasting time playing it. Make random high powered monsters pop up now and then even if it’s really rare just to give players like me hope!

I’d be happy to help. Maybe I can help you with your team. If you list it I might be able to rearrange it!

Hey man, thanks for the help!

Here’s my team

You need to focus on leveling up so you can increase your cost and add better monsters to your lineup. Just keep leveling and you’ll get there soon!

I don’t have any more powerful monsters to add. I’ve now opened about 7 eggs and I still get rubies monsters from them and you can’t find any decent ones in the wild. Just seems a bit rubbish!

My advice to you is start over.  You obviously rolled unlucky the entire time.  Plus there is a super egg event on at the moment which makes your chances of getting super epics and legendaries increase 2x.  Chances are you’ll progress through the game quicker and get back to where you are now within a few days and be much better off.  

Your starter should be at the end for Last Stand

I’ve noticed you don’t keep around enough healers.  Your monsters don’t all have to be high star monsters to beat the game, you need to mix in lower star monsters with your high stars.

I have 4 monsters with some form of heal on my team, 3 of them are 4-cost(two of the swans and goldram which you can swap for the 1 cost healer I forgot the name.) and 1 of them are 7 cost (Haniwel)

Those 4 cost mosnters will open up more cost for you to drop high cost monsters or fill in the gaps.