Puzzle Arena feedback

Firstly, I’m not going to spoil the fights and I hope that anyone else doesn’t either. It’s just easier to start this thread now as the battles are fresh in my mind. I’m going to edit the names of the monsters to my explanation after a few days have passed.

Just wanted to say that it was a lot better than last time! The second and third fights were very challenging.

However there was an issue in the second one where the AI killed Islandoe instead of Albaling (the little bird) and it threw me off for a while. Probably cost me about 20 minutes because I thought I was doing it wrong. Then suddenly the AI killed Albaling, I could stun burst and was able to progress.

In the third one I attempted something that was not possible and wasted 30 minutes because of that, this was totally my fault :joy:. In the end it was much simpler than I thought.

Edit. I was trying to get 4 storm monsters on the field so that Godfeather could kill Gearcroc with Assisted Thunder, then stun the enemy team and pick them 1 by 1 with Last Bite. Turns out it wasn’t possible because Nightrider always 1 shot the stunners.

6 Likes

Can’y even beat the 3rd puzzle I’m so dumb

Yeah I liked how each puzzle made you use Godfeather in a slightly different way and it wasn’t obvious. These puzzles are great when they make you think outside the box.

The second seems the hardest to figure out. It’s okay when you finally get it. @Exu I’m not sure what you’re saying about wrong/right because the way I did it was basically guaranteed. Only RNG I saw was how my Godfeather didn’t quite get put to HG at one point but I saw in a YouTube video afterwards that if its on HG at that point you can lifeflip and still do it.

The third took me the longest and turns out I was overcomplicating it. I’ve heard that from a few people too haha.

The puzzles look a lot like puzzles we had many years ago, especially the third one. I wonder if they’re literally repeats of them.

100%

If this was much better than the previous one, I would like it to have more levels

1 Like

I just want to say that Moji is sus.

3 Likes