Paw-rates of the Clawibbean

Seriusly? You guys are such dorks!

1 Like

Dude Ik, the whole event is cringe. On a more serious note why is the last battles reward order OMEGAmid PYROmid CRYPTAMID. Omega less than elemental now?image

Actually I kinda like it. Sure, it’s cringy as it gets, but from time to time it’s a welcome change.

1 Like

When will we get to test new monsters? Over two events I assume given the number of them…

It may not be a gripping story, but it’s a fun sidequest that isn’t afraid to poke a little fun at things.

2 Likes

So Ocarino changed to Pyromid, wow

1 Like

Yeah, I could have used that Ocarino. Just saying.

1 Like

That was supposed to be an ocarino! Well that sucks. Unless it was a glitch and we all gonna get a free one soon. Let’s hope

“Unfortunately” this is not a glitch :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
We would like the players who cannot beat Extreme battle on this event or SCB to obtain Omegamid easier.

For the story, we simply want to try different style :pensive:

4 Likes

Devs can bring OCARINO to the Super power up Event…

Honestly I feel like the best story was raizen’S first one campaign simply because gilgam is just a champion and mikasa’s (I forgot her name somehow) ignorance was quite funny. I also would like more of hector or bertius. They’re fun and I would say the grand 4 but that’s coming soon! To be honest the story was only bad because it was too repetitive and the character intros were not very clear. Build them up like Abe and Ben so we can feel more connected to the story

You’ve done good for the Omegamid. A friend of mine is kinda new and needs them but can’t beat extreme, I on the other just might be able to beat Extreme, but have basically infinite Omegamids at this point.

That Ocarino though I really hope is coming soon.

The beginning of the story was too confusing (who are the little cats???), but it got better towards the end. Also way too many ‘Nyah’ s, that got annoying very quickly :expressionless:

@Dev_VKC those cats are ■■■■■■■ hilarious

1 Like

I thought it was cringy and funny at points.
“Sorry, my left head is sometimes a bit out there.”

2 Likes

Yeah, it had it’s moments. Tezla is the man.

That’s a good point, Tezla speaks excellent English, I always assumed he would speak Spanish

1 Like

Do you guys know what moves the new monsters have? I saw that Purrate has mortars, but nothing else.

The others are quite basic. Don’t forget they’re only super epics. Except the other cat. That’ll be a fun surprise

Both cats are SE, the captain too. You can see all in the matches.