Carole Bastia

Wrong. Because you simply build to it. If you were running Malwing in 5th then yeah … It’s way too oppressive, as per my original list

1 Like

There’s plenty of fair ideas for tweaking Bastia here, most notably decreasing it’s defense. Like @LemonSqueezy suggested, I hope there’s some form of compensation for those who rolled for her if she gets nerfed. Hopefully the inevitable mythic with a ‘Revenge-Negate’ passive doesn’t cause quite a stir.

Wonderful. Powerful, yet mediated by the absence of Hold Ground, the presence of Time Freeze and the statline. Such a good idea.

I think my personal Serene Field monster would be:
Rounded, 35% speed
Actives:
(-) Execute (160TU)
(-) SOLO Bloodthirst (100 TU)
(-) Unwanted Friends (160 TU)
(-) Stun Flash (250 TU)
SS: Instant Double Repulse (1 TU)
Passives:
(-) Serene Field
(-) Divine Shield

you could never be a mod with this attitude @LemonSqueezy

3 Likes

Give Bastia, instead of Hold Ground, a special version of Spectrefox’s Haunt, but instead of putting asleep an enemy it straight up fu★king kills him instantly, regardless of Hold Ground and shields, before regenerating with 15% HP.

Problem solved!

I wouldn’t want to be a mod Gary :joy:

2 Likes

Bastia is definitely a monster that needs some sort of Nerf. I love her serene field but it is definitely too tanky and the TU could use some adjusting as well.

Completely agree @LemonSqueezy

-coming from a Bastia user.

I play the game wayyy too stress free with Bastia in my hands.

5 Likes

Big respect.

1 Like

Yeah is too easy. Honestly.

2 Likes

Everything working as intended, thats what tittes do they control everything

10 Likes

Get the hell out of here with that one Killerdog :angry::angry::angry::angry:
You have yourself to blame for the reduced cost of mythics. I’m still pissed at you for that. It was your suggestion to reduce the cost of mythics and the stupid devs listened. They should all have their costs increased to the way it was originally.

Dam it Killerdog :angry::angry::angry:
Dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

Hhhhh everyone love tities.
Nerf tardie too, thick skin ignore poison tick.
Hes supposed to be dead from poison tick.
Thick skin + survivor all + hold ground is a pain to deal with too :slight_smile:

1 Like

My opinion is to NOT NERF BASTIA.

Keep her as is and let her dominate PvP. I love what is happening here. Let the game die.

8 Likes

If you can build a SE team that can beat myth team. I’m sure you can make a team that won’t be affect by Bastia

Lol,

She is fine the way she is and there is no need to nerf her,

Mythics were intended to be a cheat code for those that spend a hefty amount of money in the game so its a fair trade.

All she does is lower the skill cap for those players nothing more really. How would the spender feel to have dropped more then 20k and still lose to a f2p that would be stupid and to be completely honest there isnt much players have her awakened in the first place.

6 Likes

… people spend 20k on this game?

Some have spent over,

I cant remember the exact figure maybe @DonT89 can help figure the amount it takes to awaken one mythic.

I think it was 5k or 3k

It’s not a game it’s gambling+ :joy:

2 Likes

You think spending all myth into 7 star wont cost more than 5 grand :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::ok_hand:

I don’t think I ever suggested that, but I did back the idea when it was suggested. I had a quick look back and my initial ideas were to give mythics a third passive, increase total team cost a little or something similar.

In the last 1.5 years the Devs have added a lot of low cost viable monsters (basically the special rocks) so it’s easier to balance the team cost and they’ve also released a lot of powerful mythics. My suggestions back then were all said with the caveat that I was simply looking at initial monsters and giving first impressions. Mythics at 15 cost did not seem desirable so they needed more power in them or some other tweak. The Devs went for making them cost just slightly more than legendaries so they’re basically straight-up better… which fits the design (they’re 7* monsters after all and you need 4 copies).

One thing I was heavily against is reducing the cost of 2nd form mythics too. I feel 12 cost is fair for them, considering some are very powerful. 11 cost feels too low. Also, right from the beginning I’ve campaigned for free players having the ability to awaken mythics they hatch in some way (basically over the course of a few months, e.g. 1 shard ticket per month).

I know your post probably wasn’t serious but there’s a serious reply for you :stuck_out_tongue: