Why modify Bastia

This modification of Bastia is really too bad. We spent a lot of money to awaken Bastia. Now you need to modify Bastia. Do you think about the experience of those players who spent a lot of money to awaken Bastia? If we modify Bastia, can you refund the money we spent on awakening Bastia?

。 If Bastia’s skills were like this, I wouldn’t have to spend so much money to wake him up

4 Likes

I think bastia definitely needed a nerf but the devs need to find a way to compensate the players who spent for it.

1 Like

nah she definetly need some sort of nerf
you lucky they didn’t change her stats lol

She’s still incredibly powerful. I think this is a fair nerf so Bastia is on the verge of being broken rather than clearly the most broken thing to come to the game.

1 Like

She is still Over powered to be honest. Her defense is just too high. With hold ground she is very hard to kill. She will continue wrecking everything with that moveset.

3 Likes

@Killerdog this is a player’s complaints for the nerf because he thinks is unnecessary mine was a thread talking about how the nerf wasn’t enough i think both are very diffrent

1 Like

Go ahead and read the posts following it… it’s a thread discussing the upcoming nerfs, the exact same as yours. I didn’t think it was a big deal closing your thread. Having posts split between two is annoying for everyone

Whatever we won’t change anything at the end do as you like I’m out

I agree with @MementoMori this time. It doesn’t happen often but it does happen :rofl: Two different threads. I found it useful having them both up. It wasn’t annoying for me. One is about getting compensation and a complaint about the nerf hurting paying players. The other is the opposite…

1 Like

I’d rather put both sides in the same ring. The spenders need to see it was necessary and how they actually got off quite lightly, while the people moaning about it still being OP need to respect there are spenders out there who put money into the game for this monster.

I thought it best to close the other thread early before they both get a load of replies and ultimately go down the same path of conversation. Even if they started with a different intention, they’re both going to become the same I bet.

Also, I was a bit short with MementoMori above because his immediate reaction to me closing his thread was to go swear at me in Line group chat. I don’t appreciate that at all.

With regards to the Bastia nerf. I think it was fair, but probably not quite enough. I wrote about Bastia quite a bit before so I’ll just list the changes I would’ve made:

• Cost increase to 17
  • SS instant double repulse -> instant overwatch / inspire
  • Survivor -> Assisted stone
  • Knockback random TU 130 -> 160
  • Goddess’ protection TU 160 -> 200

That would be enough I reckon. Removing the crazy disruption, giving it a chrono weakness if they want a 5th skill and removing the damage potential. It’s left with the powerful healing and the incredible passive. You might think it would make more sense to put goddess’ protection as the SS and give it overwatch, but I think that’s too harsh.

Many people wanted its defence lowered but I think it’s great to keep it as a good healer and just massively tone down the disruption.

Honestly the nerf still doesnt do anything to its purpose of healing and focusing on attacking her too much leads to other allies sweeping the team.So Its like putting auto protect on her without it

So they are not nerfing Serene Field -_- ?

They really shouldn’t nerf that crazy passive. I like it and it is a Mythic after all. That is the main feature of Bastia. If they nerf it they might as well delete her.

My main issue is how hard she is to kill.

1 Like

throw skill from rexkong can’t even put her to HG because of it’s high stats.
even tho the kong has element advantage fire against grass

This is a good lesson for all of us. Don’t spend too much on games like this. The game company can do as they will with the nerfs. What do you end up with in the end? A bitter taste in your mouth for something that exists on the screen of your phone.

7 Likes

Perhaps she can get a passive skill.:man_shrugging:
150 sec after she use a skill she automatic push back in a random place in the Rest of your Team.

I was going to spend to aquire and awaken Bastia but after seeing this nerf with no compensation I’m questioning spending another dime on this game. How can you morally just rip people off like this?

1 Like

This just means that throw has crap damage and needs a buff

2 Likes

On a sidenote. Now bastia can remove her from the field when shes done stripping, which is actually a buff in my eyes…