Can we finally end AP Spam?

I have it linked from my main guide thread:

Brown Witch revived it with some new additions I think, so that’s the thread I linked.

@taigart There is a thread with a lot of the abbreviations in it. Hope it helps: Abbreviation Legend II

Was your username “AP spam sucks” during the AP spam saga? I’ve been trying to find that person for a while now :wink:

To me Raw Tsunami looks a good idea guys! Bloom doesn’t need really AP to be effective.
Would be a good buff!

Wait so bloom can protector lock too?? No thanks

1 Like

I guess you could make the SS raw :thinking:

Just run the counters I said though. I think it’s fine. Black Titan in FL might also work with true hit. Not sure on damage though

Nah RAW moves had their TU increased…Blooms TU is exactly the way mortar monsters should be.

It could be a Buff though :thinking:

1 Like

@Moking this is the thread i started 4 days ago talking about Bloom’s Nerf i could use some support

1 Like

Bloom is completely fine right now their are so many monsters that need to be looked at before him.

For example

Both horses water/fire
Suki (water mythic)
Sakura (grass mythic)

But we all know that both horses will get a nerf at sometime in the future and the mythics wount be touched.

4 Likes

Agree on Bloom. The fire horse definitely needs a look.

3 Likes

I agree, but Magmar is worse than the water horse. His link slayerbane all is not really a Nerf.
Firse horse is obnoxious but scorpionix is the rudest scorpion in town.

Sakura will always be OP and the stealthbreak mythic the same.

lol plis don touch my water horse theres that stupid scorp over there thats super op

Yeah water horse is fine actually. Doesn’t need to be nerfed.

I really like the change to Magma. It’s even more devastating now but it can’t just be thrown in with teams and work. Although some players still try lol. I guess with Sakura you usually have some time before it gets a turn.

Well i don’t want to start another thread talking about the same so maybe i could revive this one because AP Spam cancer has come back to the meta thanks to the brilliant idea of the devs of nerfing Twig

1 Like

How about nerf Cani AOE spam before nerfing the already dead AP spam.

AP spam is not “back”. People randomly use it from time to time to surprise their opponent. RAW and Sneak attack, plus all the other nerfs that happened such as Dusy nerf, Bloom nerf and others is more than enough.

I will support a “nerf” to the stupid targeting RNG of Auto protectors. But anything more is ridiculous

1 Like

Man 50 % of the teams i met last season were Classic AP Spam Dusy Auro Bloom Santistag and sometimes something different AP Spam is extremely more common than Canis AoE (this thread is about AP Spam.not Canis we have had enough threads about him.in the last days) nerfing Twig has been a huge mistake. Even nerfing bloom again won’t kill the monster because as i suggested 4 months ago making tsunami Mortar will be like a nerf/buff because it will make it unviable for AP Spam but it will be able to target any enemy monsters without being redirected i think is a fair trade that won’t kill bloom won’t kill AP Spam because it doesn’t affect AP itself and will end the brainless Bloom Dusy X monster AP and it’s variations

2 Likes

We’ve had more moaning about AP spam then any other strategy in years. I agree we have spoken anough about Cani, but we have spoken more about AP spam.

Are you saying that you would run Twiggy if he can execute 5 monsters? Dont you use enlist on your Cani? Goldoids are extremely annoying. And perhaps they can be nerfed.

BTW in case your wondering, I’ve only been using 2 Auto protectors with the current rule. I don’t mind facing AP spam at all.

People who use it are risk takers. Because when the sweeper dies they are messed up. I had a person left with 5 AP’s the other day. Pretty funny.

Maybe you can try a different FL instead of always using Cani? Build for the Meta. That’s what I did.

You can ask anyone that has played against me i barely used it and is quite annoying even for the user i can assure you that

Canis FL is my favorite setup but i always try mew teams during unranked man and bloom + AP Spam strongly limits the amount of new stuff i can try as an example at the begging of this season fir this rule i used a duel link holy FL because ive always liked duel and i like to experiment with it during unranked because is quite fun but i had to stop using it thanks to our dear AP Spam bloom users which are a lot

Don’t worry man you don’t have to give explanations to me i was an ■■■ to you in the past and I’ve wanted to apologize for a while I’m truly sorry

1 Like

let’s talk about nerf xxxx~a new topic

1 Like

This should be good enough