Can there be S rated 1/200 finds

Just wondering if you can find S rated of the rare 1/200 wryms dragons and starters

Yes but it takes longer than the usual farming

Thanks man now I won’t feel bad sitting here a few hours trying

Actually, you’ll be sitting there a lot longer because you are specifically looking for S grade, rather than just finding them

Try days not hours Before getting an S rank

0.5% chance to actually find a hacthling

1% chance of that hatchling to be a rank S

Combined you have a 0.005% chance to find an S rank hatchling (just multiply the percentages for each). In other words you have chance of 1% of half of 1%.

This comes out to be 20,000 battles “on average” for each S rank hatchling that you want to find. I once timed how fast I can enter a battle and then escape. Came out to be around 13-14 times a minute maximum going full speed screen slamming. I’d say 10 battles a minute (one every 6 seconds) sounds more like something a normal person would do over the course of thousands of battles.

So at an average of 1 battle every 6 seconds (10 per minute) it would take 33 hours of “farm time” to have a theoretical 100% chance to see an S rank hatchling. So, if you aren’t lucky and you follow the “average” curve it would take you that long to find one.

If you want all 4 hatchlings it would take you 1 week of “farm time” to get them. But look on the bright side! At least you will have more hatchlings than you know what to do with.

Happy hunting!

Don’t do it.

Just use grade boosters on Omegawyrm.

Thanks for the info guys looks Like a lot of work ahead lol :slight_smile:

Are you all trying to demotivate him?

LOL

It’s okay we believe in you, we just don’t want you to waste your time. :slight_smile:

Grade boosters, what are they and how to i get them

They are to boost your ark’s grade, eg you give your A grade omegawyrm a grade booster, its grade is now S grade (1 grade higher).

At the moment they are prize for beating mini boss in OM & pvp prizes to be exchanged with diamonds.