PVP keeps giving me the loss even when I win.

This has happened to me about 10 times so far. I’ll battle someone in PVP, win, and the “you lose” screen pops up and I’m given the loss. Even when I still have like half of my party left. I don’t know if this a glitch or something, but I would like to see it fixed. Has this happened to anyone else? It is very aggravating.

This is a known issue and is on the fix list. It should be fixed soon.

I’m going to move your topic to the bugs section, as it has absolutely no relation whatsoever to monster locations.

I still havent came across this

You’re lucky then.

Please fix!!! It’s getting ridiculous, I feel like it happens almost every 1/10 wins! And at least 5 times it’s been on my 3rd win so I’m missing out on eggs :frowning:

Iknow how u feel! I got demoted to veteran leageu even when I won all 3 matches haha, but yeah if ur strong enough ur back in expert league Before u know it

Smhhhh!!! I lost my streak cuz i finaly got glitched and it was because of don pen , stupid ark iswear … Noooobsssssssss

I hate this glitch. I got all the way up to third rank and had a streak of like 10 then I just got beat right back down to rank 1 all because of the glitch! I’ve done this twice. It’s gotten to the point to where I don’t even want to PVP, just because of the glitch.

It won’t even let me so pvp I click the find match button and just keeps cancelling on me