Bugs

My game keeps crashing everytime i press exit to leave the town!! Please fix

I just bought for 8,99 gold but didnt got any!!!

It says u already bought this item but it isnt downloaded yet, press ok to download.

But when i click ok i get nothing.?

I just found out the online mission is up and when I get a monster from an egg I can only keep it

Clicking on my first ones in battle to see their info it always says grade e not their actual grade. Not a big deal but thought Id mention it :slight_smile:

Think I found a bug with meowizard, not everytime but when I get a bonus attack on a kill I never actually get my bonus attack for some reason, not a problem with any others I can get bonus kills most of the time it’s just meow

What did you kill? If it was a sanders, kentucky, chopperbug, or a raiou (and perhaps some other things I’m not aware of) your meowzard might’ve been stopped by stun skin.

iOS 7.0.4. iPhone 5s. There are two caves that will not drop monster I need no matter how many times I defeat the entire caves. One is azid ziggurat and the mettalo. The second is cave of ryodou. And I don’t even know what I’m missing I think a skeleton dragon monster? I have completed the challenge and beaten the cave dozens of times but it still says 6/7 found. Is this a glitch and there are only supposed to be 6 or is my game broken?

Here are the monsters found in Ryodou Cave

Dynabird

Blazewing

Dullakhan

Nightmare

Grizzrex

Stormfox

Skullrex

Metallo is found in the Ziggurat but it is rare. Keep looking

I have the IPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4. I lost my launch monster as well. It was there and after I started up on the next day, it was gone. Should I reload the app? I don’t want to lose the rare monsters that I already have.
Big bug: I was saved at the last town on the ice continent. I then transported onto the third town that you visit at the start of the game and saved again. When I got back on, I can’t transport anywhere and it looks like the game restarted. Arborus bridge to the desert is gone as well as the town. I still have my leveled up monsters but can’t continue to the ice or desert areas.

It happens with all different monster, I will keep my eye out nxt time what ark it actually does it with but I know it’s happens even on triple kills

Iwas farming starters n i had been there roughly an hour and half. I wasn’t paying full attention but as I looked at the game I saw my arkwing get hit 835. How is that possible? None of the monsters at the start hit that high I was using arkwing omegawyrm and aquawing so none of them deal damage to myself so how did arkwing get hit 835?

Only thing I can think of is damage from spikes accumulating. Another possibility is poison damage accumulating but I don’t recall if there are any monsters there that can poison.

My question

I took a fair amount of damage that wasn’t due to my being attacked/poisoned during the inferno event (or whatever it;s called) and I had to return to town to heal but I couldn’t identify the source

Surely 835 is abit drastic though for spikes?

I’m not sure if it was mentioned yet, but I leveled 32 arkadians and when I go to Orlen to claim my reward it says I have only 28 that are lvled to 99…so I counted them and recounted and it’s def 32…is this a glitch or am I missing something…
Nvr mind I think I know why now…sigh…

thanks for all the reports guys, we check here everyday and investigate every single one of them.

Also happened to me, but I forgot to check if it was a ark with stun skin.

device: Ipod 4g 

Problem: im up to this part where you have to try and find the emperors daughter which is up in the snow biome apperently your meant to go into a cave next to it but all that happens is that a HENCHMAN says “Get out” and nothing happens. And i have no quest to do ive pretty much searched every town for a quest but i already did them.

I spent a normal amount of gold coins for one of those gold eggs and I happened to be lucky enough to get a fever. But after it stopped on fever it had that little screen where the word does whatever it does and then my game crashed suddenly. I got back on the second it got out of the game and pretty much lost whatever I got. So I basically may as well have had all my monsters defeated and dropped money on the ground and taken to the nearest town :confused:
What am I supposed to do with that?

If I may ask, what time zone are you in? US? It could be that the time when you get on pvp is when there are not a lot of players.

Okay, Im really sorry about this. Next update should fix it.

We wanted to avoid things like saving in the middle of a quest sequence because things like that lead to ppl getting stuck (the game is saved as having finished the quest but the next quest wasnt given yet and you can get the next quest because it had to come right after the first quest which is already flagged as done…) But you are right and we are increasing places where we save as its become a pretty annoying issue for many people.

Sorry we have a bug currently where if you claim a prize and quit the app right after that it disappears… We are working on a fix.

Was this an invite battle? Invite battles dont have the diamond rewards on victory/defeat.

Really sorry about that… Looking into it.

Yeah, unfortunately :frowning:

Im sorry this is a bug that happens if you claimed the cub and then quit the game right after without saving (saving happens when you leave or enter town). 

Whats your ios and device type? Which town are you in. Sorry for this…

This one is really weird… Im really sorry about it. My guess is that the iap verification thing with Apple failed for some reason and has gone into a messy situation. I cannot seem to reproduce the issue. Im really sorry :frowning: You can get Apple to refund you for something like this.

We are currently investigating the online PvP issues.