Bugs

The ranking for completion in Game Center seems very buggy. It shows me with no rank as well most of the time.

Also, as a response to an above post that wasn’t addressed, if you escape a fight you can’t go forward because that would take away the challenge. You have to win to move on :slight_smile:

I finished the battle arena C games, and it looked like I got the gryphon reward for that, but the next time I started the game it wasn’t there. I checked in my lineup and bench, and can’t find it anywhere.

We are working on the pvp issues! Sorry

Looking into this!

Really? Is this still true? Even if you get gold from missions?

Its not a bug. But as you said, it might be something we need to reconsider.

Is this still happening? May I know what Device you are using and what iOS its on?

Yes, kentucky is immune to poison!

Yes this is a known issues. When you launch the game on a second gamecenter account it will crash. Next update will fix it! Sorry for the inconvenience

The game center thing… im not sure if it is our problem or if its apples. We seem to be doing everything right but…

Im sorry about this. Did you quit the game right after you got the reward? Im asking because Im not sure if the game failed to give you the prize or if the game failed to save after it was given to you.

So all stunners are immune to poison? I tried checking Kentucky’s passives but it doesn’t say anything about it being immune to poison.

Sorry for the false alarm :o

Oh we actually dont mention it anywhere… 

Been trying to do pvp for a few days now and it never works. If I go on league play it says waiting for opponent and after roughly a minute it just goes back to the game. If I invite someone for a match it’ll say waiting for opponent for ages and nothing happens. And when people invite me I get nothing through. My net isn’t the best but it was good enough to download the game and do the online missions and can use skype/FaceTime so I can’t see that it is down to my net. Someone help please

Yes, I think I probably quit right after winning the arena, so it probably just failed to save.

The game really needs to save in more spots, not just when entering or exiting a town. For example, right after a fight ends is a good time to save. And also, any time a recipe or monster or anything is given, that’s a good time to save as well.

But why would it save quest progress, for example, but not the reward given for the quest?

Not sure if this has been reported or not yet by others, but I am experiencing a bit of a PVP bug.

My wifi is quite unreliable, and disconnects often. It appears to remain connected but the internet won’t load unless I disconnect to wifi and reconnect. In fact I think it may be my device as opposed to the wifi because it only happens on the iPhone.

Now this causes the game to lag, with nothing happening for about 15 seconds. eventually it will say the opponent has disconnected and will award me the win. Thing is, it’s me who has disconnected yet I am still getting awarded.

FYI - both me and opponent get the win.

Let me know if you need any more information from me

I will win online battles a lot but it will still give me a loss?

I have had this happen to me three times where i’m waiting for my opponent for like 20 to 30 seconds then after that all my guys are dead and i lost.

When I lose I’ll kill off all opponents monster and when I expect a win it will be a loss:(

iv finished the tournament & claimed nubis but cant find it anywhere & the pedia says i havent got it either

GC ID tajid73

Was challenged by friend for pvp, for the last 3 battles, I didn’t get to defeat/victory page after the battle… so no diamond either…

Sometimes I will win a match and then it will just say defeated. I’m out here trying to get diamonds to catch up and the game won’t even let me beat my enemies

Just paid 270k silver to level cigaceros to 99. Closed app later on and he’s back to original level but my silvers still gone. Thanks nice one…

Saul unfortunately you need to go into a town for the game to autosave. There is no save function so after you do anything major, or catch any rare arks, warp straight to a town to save.

I considered saying that, but I mean, you buy level boosters in a town. Do you have to exit the town and then go back in?

I got bluecub at the beginning but when I came back I didn’t have it in my line up.

. Well I paid for the levels up in a town that’s the only place I no of that you can do it and it saved that I had spent 270k silver just not the level