Bugs

Yes currently feeding is not available for online mission regular eggs.

Wow… this is really bad. Do story events and all that still get triggered? Like the ones you arelady did like fighting Beo etc. If the warp gates are unavailable, that means the event in the second town to get the hunter license hasnt been triggered yet (well, so the game thinks).

Has to be the spikes. it will add up i guess.

Thats from payback - passive skill that reflect damage

You have no quest? Can you check in sholai if there is a story icon anywhere? If not, can you try entering shop there to see if that triggers anything? Did you beat the Henchmen in Mariki’s shop yet?

Oh… when the game crashes during the spin that would happen. Im really sorry about that. May I know your device type and os version so that i can look into this more?

Ok thanks Ryan

I am using iPhone 4, iOS7.0.4

Occasionally in battle when I get a bonus attack, it moves on to the next turn, which always happened to be the enemy’s.

Although this dosen’t happen frequently, I have seen it the most from Don Penquini. This really has not caused too much of an impact on gameplay, but its just the feeling of being trolled :confused:

im missing the nitrobird recipe. i already did all quest and side quest.

I nothing happened, im not too shore where marikis shop is but if its in sholai then i checked everywhere there. Although i forgot to mention that at sholai theres a exclamation mark and a guy named Haseo says the daughter was taken by the Order of Deucalion but nothing happens after that. 

Was on inifinity dungeon level 72,  was almost going to break my old record as I had more than half of my arks still alive then, end of one of the battles, one of my arks got Bonus action, then game crashed :frowning:

If feeding isn’t available from online mission eggs how come I was able to do that on the last mission? Also may I ask why this is the case?

Are you talking about during the Minoblast mission? I wasn’t able to feed during that one

I imagine its because the eggs boost levels and with how many you would get per mission, a lot of people would have high level arkdaions pretty quickly

I could feed in destructor mission, but not later

More than 100%

I caught Mans Monsters but there are a Lot of Monsters I don’t own. I don’t have a hatchling - but the Ranking listed me with 100 Percent.

Yesterday i caught timber and after that i was ranked as No 1 with 100,9 Percent. Today i am removed from the Ranking.

Has anyone an explanation?

If you have unreleased arkadions such as frillzeon, minespider, etc (that you got from, say, gold eggs) it will count as an extra percentage. Game Center won’t rank you if you’re over 100%.

hi , i have an iphone 4s, after doing a few online battles , today i have discovered that even though i win the battle its marking me down as a defeat. Makes this kinda frustrating to try and do the PvP

I beat someone in pvp, with half my team still alive, but it says I was defeated.

I think you get nitro bird from a random roaming hunter battle

Wait thats a bug? My pvp always does that, i click the league button and it takes me to town and i play the game for a minute and them it takes me to battle, i thought i was supposed to search while you play

I’ve seen the haste bug mentioned but No Guard seems to pick and choose how it wants to work:

• Will leave you with 0 defense and attack stays the same
  • Won’t work at all

Edit: forgot to mention this is in PvP, and mainly with Rooknight.
Haste works on Angelon but not Gremknight.

I lost my gryphon, I won it in the arena but when I checked yesterday it was gone.

I’m guessing this might be covered under the “We are working on PVP bugs” but I occasionally do not receive the 777 diamonds for a win against a friend when it’s the first time I’ve beaten them that day.  It just throws me back out to the town or wherever I was before I entered PVP.

It sometimes works after I shut down, clear the app from memory and restart.

As mentioned above in this thread, did you exit the game without leaving and re-entering a town?  Those are the places it saves, but if you are already in a town it doesn’t save after the arena.  

so basically just because I didnt do that I can’t get my gryphon?

I think the game warns you that it would happen when you try to go back to the main menu. Maybe put it in the early game so everyone’s aware of it.

But yeah, I think some more save points would be really awesome. But someone already suggested it, so… :s