Bugs

1. SS Bug: If you knock back SS and switch places the DSA timer would not reset and it will trigger once it reaches 320 Sec but if you repluse SS his DSA timer resets and would require more seconds to trigger then 320.

2. If you knock back Zib while he still has Retribution. once he reenters the field he still has Retribution.

3. Knockback resets the timer of Survivor monster and 400 mega booms. (not sure if this is a bug but the behavior of this compared to the first 2 makes it seems like a bug) Hopefully knockback and repluse no longer resets the timer of these monsters because it makes them useless once they are knocked back or repulsed.

4. Game suddenly freezes and the next monster is knocked back to 300+ seconds

1 Like

Devs need to explain us what the deal with knockback.
For months i was thinking that knockback /repluse /send back or whatever move back a monster from the line, resets the timer for every charged move / timer move.
If a dev could explain it to us it would be great…

1. SS Bug: If you knock back SS and switch places the DSA timer would not reset and it will trigger once it reaches 320 Sec but if you repluse SS his DSA timer resets and would require more seconds to trigger then 320.

2. If you knock back Zib while he still has Retribution. once he reenters the field he still has Retribution.

3. Knockback resets the timer of Survivor monster and 400 mega booms. (not sure if this is a bug but the behavior of this compared to the first 2 makes it seems like a bug) Hopefully knockback and repluse no longer resets the timer of these monsters because it makes them useless once they are knocked back or repulsed.

4. Game suddenly freezes and the next monster is knocked back to 300+ seconds

I think that 3 is not a bug, it’s on purpose, i think that makes sense tho

Knockback to megabomb and survivor is right. I think it is a way to sweep it

The bugs mentioned are not really bugs but just game mechanics counters don’t reset when knocked back they just freeze the timer
The 300 sec freeze bug is very rare now as well
Being knocked back does not remove conditions except for killer moves as far as I’m aware of

Thank you for the bugs report. Like lochi says, most of these are game mechanics.

1. Death Sentence All should not be reset in that situation.

2. Zib shouldn’t have Retributions triggered if it got knocked back.

We tried to recreate these situations, but they all worked properly. If this happens again, please let us know with more details:)

1. Like other players mentioned, this is intentional.

2. 300 sec freeze is actually a function to prevent the game from totally crushing if something goes wrong. We will do our best to reduce this issue from occurring.

What made you decide to not reset death sentence timer but reset survivor/ nova blast/ 400 sec bomb etc

Thank you VKC for this. 

Another bugs, that some claim to be as part of the game but I can’t believe that : 

1. Overwatch not properly working with sleep. When a monster is sleeping after having used overwatch skill, damage will trigger overwatch but then skip turn as mon is only awake after overwatch is triggered. My anger coach agrees that it should be fixed. He said ASAP ! 

2. Same thing but with poison ticks.

3. Shells not added to ennemy’s team when motor/tinker/… comes in the battefiled after multiple kill (SS DSA for instance). The main purpose of these monsters are bronzeshells …

4. Overwatch/Roaring entrance/Leo stun absorb (I assume Valza can included now here) /Skip turn order. Something has to be clarified with priorities and orders between these moves. I am pretty sure some situations are bugs and this cosst a lot of game. Anger coach said it should be top priority,  hole in the wall agrees, broken screen acquieces.  

Coud you please give your feedbacks about this, as both dev and active player. It would be much appreciated ;) 

Another bug is that you cant sell fruits

All bugs before update still there
Have old legends buffed was cool but have all bugs been fixed would be even better
So devs you should fix bugs cus it should be a priority
Priority you dont even care about( at least looks like)

Am i the only one who is having problem with the new team slots?

While trying to build a team, everytime i put a monster in or change it slot, the game freezes for a few seconds.

I thought i was the only one! :fearful:

same here :joy:

Since the pinned bug report thread is gone I’ll just add mine to here.

I noticed on one of the biweekly fights that an armavolt and utopian were both on the field and a stunner came in.

Armavolt absorbs all of the stun and utopian gets none. They both should absorb.

Bitterbeast had this issue when he was released also.

Happened in SCB as well, both choco and utopian were on the field, but only choco absorded the stun

Is that necessarily a bad thing?? Maybe it’s supposed to be that way cause it actually helps utopion right?

You want to boost your Utopion further xd.

When choco and a protect absorber are on the battlefield, sometimes only the protect absorber got stunned.

Shhhhh…

you forgot to brag in this post

Huh