Bugs

Please report all bugs here. 

Please write down your os and device name, if you also know how to recreate the problem, please write down the steps as well. 

Thanks! 

3 Likes

I just started and I claimed the new monster for buying the game today and it has disappeared. Please fix this ASAP!!!

1 Like

Is your party full?

1 Like

Also if someone makes another save file they are not able to get the monster.  So I wasn’t able to see if this is a legit bug. Was this intentional?

1 Like

No my party was 4 including the free monster and it just disappeared. I fought one fight then closed the game opened it again and it was gone and said I have claimed this already but I don’t have it admin please fix.

1 Like

i have Iphone 3gs but no sound oO  

Dragon island blue works with sound but hunter island no :frowning:

1 Like

Check the settings, and make sure the “ringer” on your phone is on.

1 Like

If you can’t get the special launch monster because of a bug, one trick I used was deleting the app and redownloading it.  I had a bad egg roll and didn’t realize that the launch monster is only tied to one save.  You lose all of your saved data for the game, but you can claim the launch monster again.  It is annoying that it only works on one save and not the other two though. 

Also, if you don’t like what you get in your first egg, just exit the game and go back in and delete the save and start a new game.  Just make sure that you claim the launch monster after you are happy with the egg spin.  Quicker way than having to redownload the app.

1 Like

When I do an Online Mission it often freezes. The screen I mean, I cant click on anything until I restart the app.

Happens a lot

Iphone 5  and IOS 7

1 Like

@monoc, you might try what Zero suggested.  I don’t know if the devs can replace the Bluecub since the savedata is on your device.

Also, a tip to make sure your data is saved, make sure you enter a town and go back out again.  Data is saved primarily upon entering (or leaving) a town, not sure which).  This can be a problem sometimes if you are in a battle part of a quest and then exit the app. 

Ok, my turn.  I have a bug report.  I was in a PVP with Drybones and I clearly won the battle, destroying his last Arkadion, but it flashed on my screen that I was “Defeated” and returned me to town.  In earlier play, I was always awarded some diamonds even for losing, but this should have a been a win. 

In another battle, he was disconnected and it said I won, but it did not update my Win count on my record.

1 Like

Just to add what’s already been reported; I started playing last night. When I loaded up my save this morning, the blue cub had disappeared. I’m just re-downloading it, but it might be annoying for people that hadn’t realised. 

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/PqlxeFN.jpg

I think that link will work… Hmm. Anyways, loaded up the game and it mashed start screen and “Pick a Save Slot”. You can see that written half on the top and the trash can there was well.

My phone is a iPhone 4. Restarting don’t fix it and closing it completly from task menu doesn’t either.

1 Like

my pvp was being very slow, but its probabbly due to the many people who are now just getting the game.

1 Like

Or terrible Internet on 1 or both ends. That was often an issue with me, as my Internet SUCKS!

1 Like

It keeps crashing to me, and i can’t get past Kallaku because everytime i encounter a monster on my way to the next city it crashes. Every. Single. Time. The weird thing is that it works relatively fine on the rest of the map. I play on 3GS

1 Like

It’s a dense are and requires lots of memory, be sure to close everything on your device and try again. If it persists try restarting your device.

1 Like

Every once and a while the animations slow down
And it crashed once on me and I’ve had all my apps closed.

1 Like

Please post which specific monster if it’s crashing on the same one each time.  I found bugs in beta with Seaspine and maybe one other. Might be a specific skill too that a couple monsters have in common, so the more details the better they can find the bug.  That’s a tip for anyone posting here.

1 Like

Game is working again but now BlueCub is gone from my file I had him on.

1 Like

Why does my music stop playing when I open the app, is there a way I can keep my music playing?!

1 Like