PVP Bug Reports!

General Bug Reports go to the Bug Reports Section, but I figured that because PVP has no shortage of its own unique bugs, it could be placed here until we deal with most of them.

(We can move this thread to the General Bug Reports Section if people are in favor of that - my Forum-Fu is weak.)

In any case, please report any PVP-specific bugs that you’ve seen in this thread.

Some recurring issues listed from the previous thread (with thanks to NMA Saul for bringing it up):

1. Players get disconnected for no reason, game freezes etc. They seem to get instantly defeated for no apparent reason.

2. Roaring entrance doesn’t work properly: Sometimes the monster will come in 1 second behind the next monster in line, seems to be more common when poison kills a monster or with Death Sentence/Deathmark.

3. Poison doesn’t instantly awaken sleeping monsters (which is terribly annoying when fighting a sleep strategy).

4. Accelerate doesn’t show the correct TU on moves sometimes.

5. Bronzeshells from motor/steam aren’t always being added with their passive when they enter the field 

6. Team Turn doesn’t always edge out enemy monsters from the turn order.

7. Name display issues on Leaderboards

8. Sometimes, when it’s your turn, you instantly run out of time within a second and get pushed back to 200TU.

1 Like

General Bug Reports go to the Bug Reports Section, but I figured that because PVP has no shortage of its own unique bugs, it could be placed here until we deal with most of them.

(We can move this thread to the General Bug Reports Section if people are in favor of that - my Forum-Fu is weak.)
In any case, please report any PVP-specific bugs that you’ve seen in this thread.

Some recurring issues listed from the previous thread (with thanks to NMA Saul for bringing it up):

1. Players get disconnected for no reason, game freezes etc. They seem to get instantly defeated for no apparent reason.2) Roaring entrance doesn’t work properly: Sometimes the monster will come in 1 second behind the next monster in line, seems to be more common when poison kills a monster or with Death Sentence/Deathmark.3) Poison doesn’t instantly awaken sleeping monsters (which is terribly annoying when fighting a sleep strategy).4) Accelerate doesn’t show the correct TU on moves sometimes.5) Bronzeshells from motor/steam aren’t always being added with their passive when they enter the field 6) Team Turn doesn’t always edge out enemy monsters from the turn order.7) Name display issues on Leaderboards8) Sometimes, when it’s your turn, you instantly run out of time within a second and get pushed back to 200TU.

Tnx for this topic
Already No 1-3-8 happened to me,its really annoying.
Please fix it before the next PVP
Arash

No. 2 is also happening when Leogeist kills a stun revanger, gets his turn and the roaring entrance monster which is next in line comes in behind Leo.

I don’t think it is a bug,since Leo suppose to do that.I think game system is doing this
First entering the monsters on the battle field,then calculates the passives,I was watching monsters with auto poison skill and come to this theory.
If I’m right,I think Leo acts correct
Have fun
Arash

Let me explain it for you step by step:

1. Leo hits stun revenge monster
  2. Stun revenge monster dies
  3. Stun revenge is activated
  4. Leo is coming to first position bc his passive is activated
  5. Roaring entrance monster is coming in which means that this monster has to go first and replaces Leo on the first position, bc that’s what roaring entrance is supposed to do.
  6. Kill Leo with searguard cause that’s for searguard was made for.

If it’s not like that, then it’s a bug. Really simple.

I got what do you mean,but since my fight in PvP against auto poisoner,I believe thats what really will happen.
Actually,I think you’re right about it,I don’t have the opportunity to kill Leo with seagaurd in one shot,but yes that the reason we put roaring entrance Mon in line-up
Sorry for misunderstanding
Arash

Overwatch doesnt work if the monster was asleep.

1 Like

Anyone know the time of next PvP?

5-6 days as always most likely

Cannot make a move twice in a battle (directly being stunned for 170 - 190 s) during this pvp.

Just ragequitted a game because of the roaring entrance bug, my searguard came 1 second after hus give turner and he would have given the turn to nightrider with desperate all. Bugs like this are really annoying, don’t know if it would have changed a thing at the end, but it’s really frustrating

Rab. Did someone die to poison? Poison seems to mess up roaring entrance.

Mike, sleep doesn’t work properly with overwatch either. My penguinator was asleep with overwatch activated. It got hit then it said overwatch but it then went to 130tu and woke up it should of instantly woke and got the turn

I’m not sure, maybe my volcamus

Was my turn with omega. The next enemy was 87 tu. I used poison touch and ended up 16 tu behind all the enemy

When it is your turn, if the popup that tells that you have 10/20% battery comes up you “run out of time”.

Theres got to be a way to work out not playing the same person 3 times in a row. Its extremely frustrating

stealth self cast vs stealth teammate bug. my frontline is mossgoliath, frillzerex, emeral and shadowhunter and i used stealth teammate to shadowhunter then my opponent has hydrastorm with a stealth casted and used sleep bomb on my frillzerex and his hydrastorm missed it while my shadowhunter is sleep? is there a difference on both stealth?

Doesn’t effect aoes that come from allies.

meaning? single stealth is invulnerable from sleep bomb while stealth teammate is not?

PvP is a bug