Bugs

@Franko: what program are you playing the music from?

@Ava: how far are you in if you delete the app and redownload it?

1 Like

I found a glitch where in on the part that I’m at the underground city trying it figure out how to beat dahag and I have to go to this drill so I got to the second floor went to the third floor then found two upstairs that took me back up to level 2 I have retried 2 doesn’t work.

1 Like

I got confused with that too, Mason!

But you see; the tunnel goes underground. So it goes down to floor 3. And then goes up again to the other town.

Just go to the second stairwell, and even though it says floor 2 again, it means the OTHER floor 2. Just keep following it and you’ll get out eventually.

1 Like

Thanks Kookaburra.
Edit:kookaset it’s gonna take a whole to get used to that.

1 Like

Mason, call me whatever you want. I’m totally okay with any thing: Kooky, Kooka, Kookaburra, Kookaset, Reset… :smiley: Don’t sweat it haha.

And you’re welcome; any time. ^^

1 Like

I’ve had to do some of the story quests multiple times. Every time I turn the game back on it will revert back to where I was when I would start each story quest. I literally had to fight a boss monster three times. The strange thing was, this was the huge dragon in the castle. (The one helping make storms) And the second time I had to fight it I could actually already summon him. So I technically had him fighting himself.

Does this even make sense?

1 Like

Its does it sound like a bug.
But the quests do u go back to town after to save.

1 Like

Yes I do. :confused: Hopefully it will stop soon. xD

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is intentional for early game, but for some reason my pets keep skipping their turns when the counter reaches zero. Instead it hits 0 then resets (too 100 it seems) and allows the enemies to attack. This only ever occurs at the start of a battle, then they function normally.

1 Like

No, I don’t think that’s a bug. Everytime an enemy on bench goes into battle, they most probably will always have the first turn.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the input I uninstalled the game then reinstalled and got the free pet thanks to all

1 Like

I restarted my iPhone and now it doesn’t crash anymore, but i don’t think it was crashing because of a specific monster, certainly not Seaspine.

1 Like

This has only happened once and wasn’t an issue, but when one of my monsters was killed one didn’t slide over and there was on free space in battle and I had two monsters in the same space. Other than that all three of my monsters could battle but it jus looked wierd. Hasn’t happened since

1 Like

Yes, it has happened to me before. It’s just a visual glitch; nothing game breaking, but the report is still very much appreciated, I’m sure. ^^

I think it happens only when you tap too fast or when a monster uses AoE and KO’s your arkadions very quickly and your game freezes. I’m not sure.

1 Like

This bug happen to me as well.Just one time though and never happen again.

1 Like

I’ve finished the main storyline, had a lot of fun, and now I’m working on pvp. However, even when I win a battle, it still gives me the “Defeated!” message, when I clearly won…I’ve been able to win some battles and get the proper reward, but I can’t properly win battles anymore.

1 Like

I randomly encountered a Volcawolf while farming Skullrexes in Crescent Island.  It was on the hill next to the forest on the northern part.

29ypmxx.png

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was a summoner. Keep an eye out next time and see if there are any, say, gargols, while you’re farming. These randomly summon and sometimes it looks like you killed them, but NOOOOO

tHEY SUMMON THIS HUGE BEASTLY ARKADION THAT MAULS YOUR TEAM!

(well, not maul, but you know what I mean. ;>)

1 Like

Hi.
Hab ein gravierendes Problem bezüglich der PVP Battles.
Und zwar ist es mir schon XX Mal passiert das aus einem Sieg, eine. Niederlage wird.
Das ist ziemlich deprimierend wenn es hintereinander passiert…
Bitte um Fix.

Liebe Grüße

1 Like

Rookie Hunter hast du eine gute und stabile Internetverbindung? Weil daran könnte das liegen

1 Like