Bugs

I won 3 pvp matches in a row, 2 of them counted as defeats. I’m 1 year into a college networking degree so I can tell you there is a very rare scenerio where I would have disconnected twice. I have 2 losses on my profile now > < I wish for them to be wiped off.

1 Like

This is an English forum, for safety reasons we ask you only use English.

1 Like

I see no problem with it, as we can translate the posts with a translator and get the general idea. 

Some people don’t know English, so I believe it’s OK to post things in another language to get help. Deadpool and I told Fritz to ask him for more information, so please excuse them. ^^

We can discuss in another place if you want, Shen.

1 Like

Every one experiencing issues with the Blue Cub, we are looking into the issues right now. For now, if you are not far into the game, you can delete your app once and reinstall (for free) to claim the reward again. Sorry for the trouble!

All PvP issues are being looked at right now as well. Your best bet is to stay in a spot with good Wifi. 

All sound related issues should be resolved if you restart your app (double tap home button and terminate app maually then relaunching).

Wir sind auf allen pvp Themen arbeiten. Denn jetzt, spielen Sie bitte mit guter Internetverbindung. (Google Translate)

Yes it does. The game only save when you go in to town or go outside of it, but if an event takes you int town and you stop there for the day, it wont be able to save. For now, please go in and out of a town before quitting to prevent this. Its on the list of fixes.

Is this every time?

My game won’t let me enter PvP. It starts looking for a match then it just exits out and brings me to the solo play world. This didn’t bother me too much when I was finishing the story but now I would like to try out PvP. I’ve had no problems with the Online Mission (Got my meowzard already) so idk what the problem is here.

My game won’t let me enter PvP. It starts looking for a match then it just exits out and brings me to the solo play world. This didn’t bother me too much when I was finishing the story but now I would like to try out PvP. I’ve had no problems with the Online Mission (Got my meowzard already) so idk what the problem is here.

Does this happen right away or after some time has passed? If some time passed before that happened, it could just mean that a match wasn’t found.

I’ve just finished the first battle in the D Class arena, and I didn’t get to roll a normal egg like it was the case in all previous fights (E Grade).

(most of the time i’m not very lucky on those anyhow, but this could have been the one time I got lucky  :P )

EDIT: i believe this is acutally not an issue, the second fight rewarded me with 50 gold, so I assume that was also the reward for the previous fight, I just skipped it too fast and thought there was nothing. My Bad :wink:

I found a minoflare but there was no option to capture it. The monster wasn’t summoned it was a battle consisting only of three monsters. I havnt finished the battle once I noticed I couldn’t capture it I hit the home button on my iPod in hope of it fixing itself. I don’t want to continue without this monster it’s one of the ones I was hopin to find.

I’m just gonna say, I was disappointed with Minoflare. LOL. It has good stats and all but I didn’t like its skills.

Were you on castle grounds, Lestat? If you were on the island containing Deucalion or in the tower itself, you won’t be able to catch anything. Is this the case? If not, where did you fight it?

Not sure if this is a bug or if I’m just missing something -

I was doing the main quest and got to Heorot.  I had to fight an oversized dragon in the castle and after beating it, it said I was given ‘part of it’s power’, looked like I was given a new monster that looked like the dragon I just fought.

Well I can’t find that dragon in my line-up or bench.  Any ideas?

If you have played Dragon Island Blue it is much like a spirit totem, you can access it during a battle when the blue bar under your heroes icon is full.

Aaaaahhhh I see, thank you.  I was really confused there

No problem :slight_smile:

@kookaset
Actually I could have caught either of the other two monsters that came up in battle I already caught them and the third monster was the minoflare i found it near the area of the 4th town

Hm… that’s strange; I suppose it is a glitch.

Never heard of it before.

Well I hope it will be fixed ill finish up the battle I just hope I come across another soon and I can catch it.

I’m on the Quest Tunnel for Tekran and in the tunnels on level 3 there is two sets of stairs going up instead of one set going down…am I missing so something here. Checked the ever nook on every floor and nothing. I really don’t want to have to redownload game when I ave evolved so many. Any suggestion? I really like the game but can’t progress.