Lost monsters after x10 style opening

Today I seen the festival egg, I decided why not and tried my luck!
I opened 3 of the x10 egg packs! I got 11 super epics and only 1 legendary!

My problem is that afterwards I go to edit my team and put new monsters in and several of them are missing including the one dam legendary I just got!!!

Who do I need to talk to to try and get this fixed? Please tell me there is a way to see what I’m missing or what I have “received” from the eggs so we can resolve this issue???

-David

Email shopsupport@zigzagame.net. Might need to be patient as they are a small team but they should definitely be able to sort it for you.

This actually happened to me too. I sent a support ticket, but then I decided to roll one more pack of 10. It gave me the same mons as the previous roll and didn’t take my gems. Seemed that it got stuck mid roll or something

Sure it werent dupes?

Thanks guys!
And I’m newer to the game and yes 3 of them were dupes but not all! Also the legendary I’m missing would have been my second one and now still sitting at only one!

The first egg I open in start of game, the one your forced to open, was a legendary, shadowyrm and then my second one was in these packs altho I have no idea what it’s name is as I didn’t get to see it at edit team page :frowning: only seen the colorful egg and after that nothing :frowning:

Well devs dont answere on weekends, so You will have to wait till monday

Well I lost a 10x roll too. I had a legendary and than game crashed. When I had restarted it was missing. This is so sad.

Hmm, I remember way back when, on my fifth egg I decided to see if I could soft reset to get something different. It landed on droneguard, and I immediately force closed the app and reopened it. The gems were gone, but I did find droneguard sitting in the bench. Maybe it’s different whether it’s closed on purpose or not.

I had that to.

Yeah still no reply from support team sadly;(
And I have tried the open another pack thing but when I click on it, the screen just flashes a little and doesn’t do anything! Like I’m glitched from even opening more…?
Hope they answer the email soon!

Do you actually have the 50 gems to spin? It did that little flash thing until I bought enough gems

Yeah I had enough! Although after this whole time, I logged on last night and all of a sudden I got x10 eggs to hatch and got back some of what was missing! Almost all fixed now! Guess we will see what happens soon lol

my game crushed when i wanted to hatch it. pressed retry and it crushed again! Lost all Monsters and gems!

You gotta write a ticket.

I tried to hatch an egg and it said cannot connect to server and took all my gems!! #CRYINGINTHECORNER

I have the same problem I lost my first ten eggs this is my first ten eggs hatch and I lost my monster
I am very upset with this new hatching system

Same problem: I got a “retry last 10” button but it did not react when I clicked it.

Hey everyone,
We recognise that this is becoming a real problem, and believe we have a lead as to why this is happening. Your monsters are most likely NOT lost, but there is something preventing certain players from accessing the re-roll function that is in place to give any monsters that were missed if the game crashes.
As we work on a fix, we ask that you please contact support and give us any information you have about the problem, along with your friendcode. We will do our best to help you asap.

Funny thing… I didnt even had the reroll button…

At last a reply from the team in this thread :slight_smile:

I really need those 10 monsters to help me in this game since that was my second roll in this game. (My first roll was that free 5 gem monster and I only got epic)

I believe you guys can fix this soon :slight_smile: