Bugs

so are bugs not going to get responded to? Is it worth posting anymore, or just wait for the next game?

1 Like

I need help I finished all mission but the tower, but I haven’t been able to get the recipes for the dragons ( I have all four, want to put into one) so what should I do

1 Like

You beat the tower and the final First One and go back to town, the dragon quests should be there

1 Like

iPod 4g IOS 6.1.6

During the story mission in Aurandal clicking trough the dialogue too fast can cause you to find yourself in one of the places you can select in the overall town screen like the shop or the bazaar. Every time this happened my device quit.

NEVER LOOSE HOPE!

1 Like

The PVP glitch is still active. Just lost after destroying my opponent. Cheated of diamonds and my streak

1 Like

I just started a new game and with the first gold egg after catching your first monster, I got fever, then rolled the 5000 gold.  Looked at the shop afterwards and I didn’t get any gold.

*update, tried and got it again a few days later.

1 Like

Rolled? There hasnt been a rolling system for months

1 Like

I got an egg after the update and it did the spinning wheel to select too.  I thought it was an intended part of the update that just went through.

1 Like

Huh, maybe they did change it back

1 Like

Hunter Island on Ipad with iOS 8.3, name: iPad van Carsten.

I had caught 2 S grade Frostjacks to use for fusion.

I have used one to fuse with a Skullwaith to form a Shadowlance.

Now both Frostjacks have disappeared.

Please advice.

1 Like

Dialogue mistake: Emsara says this: “What is do you trainers want with us?”

The Framed Champion
Lost Valley
lvl 3

Just letting u know

Wrong game.

Too many boss extra moves not a glitch but annoying

400 second bomb is screwing up. Fix it. If you try to use as last move it freezes games.

Hi today is the last day to get the featured monster in the event… I’m doing quite good, andwas hoping to get belwo 1400th place, yet now nothing works anymore, no story, online missions, or any event, they all say can’t connect to server, yet i have really good wifi… Help pls. Wolfmonster here

I can’t connect to server for anything, missions, the event where i was doing pretty good. pls fix cause i really want to get below 1400th place, and the event end tonight

I don’t know if this is still active but sometimes pop simply won’t open, doesn’t even go to the fight screen.

every time I play the whales treasure event and buy gems with the fins I have the gems disappear I don’t see them in rewards.

Happenned on wales treasure
My new toy died (chronititan) then game started a infinite loop of 400sec for everyone

Screenshot_20180728-101628

I lost ticket,win, and reward for this problem when i play dungeon challenge
Give comopnsation :cry:

Major bug in pvp. Gems are not counting, i claimed some gems from pvp but they dont count.

Am not sure at what stage they were not counting but the first rare gem i got did not count for me.