Bugs

Also doesn’t count potions. After I pick up all rewards, the new ones don’t appear in “Potions Bonus”

Since the update I experienced this bug a couple of times when fighting the AI. Game somehow freezes and all monsters, friends and foes alike, continuesly get pushed back to 400 tu.

In this particular case, the bug occured after the fire version of rexotyrant (forgot the name) killed itself with sudden death, followed by a switch friend of jackal. Before I had used one on one.

Never had this issue before the update. Pretty annoying when doing dungeon challenge…

hi
i hatched one pack but it not gonna to open!! i mean it seems frozen but the background still is moving

what should i do?i already tried to clear my data and used my code 4-5 times on different devices but still it the same pic
is there anything wrong?

1: You are in the Hunter Island discussion, and this is Neo Monsters.

2: I am pretty sure your roll is predetermined when you open the egg (and you get the monster immediately). Ask in the Neo Monsters bug section if not sure

I played in the monster hunting section the event, which lets you collect the starter items. I beat it but I didn’t get the yellow bunny one (it evolved to Galvebane I guess). Please fix this bug

You’re not guaranteed to get it each time. It says in the game the chance… I believe it is 60%.

Also, please do not write in the Hunter Island forum by accident. Make sure you select a bugs thread that is for Neo Monsters.

Ayuda no puedo salir del entrenamiento de monstruos ya que solo aparesco ahi cada que me conecto

Just started playing. Noticed I’m not actually receiving about half of the items I’m getting from chests (specifically, the hammer and axe weapons at the beginning). I got the mace fine but the others never showed up even when it said received…

(iOS iPhone 8 here)

Ankourdragon doesn’t die after 300 seconds in Pvp!!!

This is the Hunter Island bug thread, not the Neo Monsters one. However, with regards to Ankoudragon its passive that kills it in 300s only triggers when it enters the battlefield. If Ankoudragon is in the front line it will not die until killed by damage/recoil.

as you can see, I’ve already completed the training dojo, but I don’t have any fusion material for it. i claimed it when i was done but nothing came into my units. I did not receive amy. I am certain that I did not intentionally nor accidentally sold it off. please help me with this, i can’t awaken my thunderling. I wish this to be solved ASAP…

By the sounds of it you will have to contact support for this. I am not sure about the exact email address but I think you can find it in-game in the settings menu.

plenty thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found a bug even though I completed the game I was still missing a recipe or two for a fusion arkadion.

1 Like

Protect Teammate is now working like auto protect.I’m observing this bug in past few weeks.I experienced it in Limited time events &Story Missions (Hell mode).

1 Like

was it because there were two mons that used a protect teammates skill?

1 Like

no

In the new Super Challenge battle my attack hit Novadrake even after Horrorclaw used protect teammates…

Guys, THIS TOPIC IS FOR HUNTER ISLAND. Start a bug sections for Neomonsters and post there.

Please don’t reply to a thread 6 months after people posted. You can see only a few posts back I already reminded people this is the Hunter Island bugs thread