Bugs

Felimancer
And his arks besides stego at 3100 TU? Fishy as can be

1 Like

They probably skipped their turn, making then 1 TU above urs, but they skipped while u were at 3000 ish TU, and now they need it to run out. Hope that made sense

1 Like

Now that you’ve said it that’s exactly what happened.

1 Like

I have a bug. It’s a tarantula, he gets very unruly sometimes.

1 Like

Well…i’ve just played a game…or as i should say i played the first turn. The opponent had a Stego in his first team, so i played the first turn and then i put the phone down on the table. No more turns for me. Well done!!!

1 Like

Your opponent use charcalynx too nah ? It’s not a bug dude it’s just your opponent who are a laming player ! You have to deal with person like that in every game :wink:

1 Like

^^ Yes. I can see where your frustration is coming from, but it isn’t a bug. It is in game, (although it sucks D:) and stego/charc will be nerfed in the update, that the devs are REALLY working hard on, that much I can be sure of :wink: Also, there are teams that can counter it. Saphireon, even though its kinda weak can. And so can kami, cryo, cyber, vortrexor, and even chppperbug with scramble!

1 Like

I’ve been getting bonus action bugs to like when I did the mission to kill 3 leviathans they each got like ten turns each before I attacked I’m not sure if thus is a bug but if it isn’t then they should change it

1 Like

That is supposed to happen my friend. Level up and come back later

1 Like

The defeated bug after a good win is a buzzkill, but not so bad. I think A ranks need a big boost in bonus actions.

1 Like

Good morning , yesterday I run for the OM and I finished it in a short time but…instead of the minion…here’s the message I recieved: claim event prize connect fail question message key.

1 Like

That happend to me as well

1 Like

It’s a bug where ur internet connection isn’t good when u beat it, something like that…

1 Like

A 71* cyber? Wth? -.-

1 Like

That’s a new glitch…

1 Like

Any explanation? Or is it a completely new thing no one has seen before?

1 Like

CHARGE YOUR PHONE.

And I had a glitch like that once. Stars were going up and it just stopped and said 1* on an octoneer

1 Like

So I got a golden egg from the ID and got an S-Rank Anubis…

Go to the arena and (finally) beat Mr. Metallodius and claim my prize…

I didn’t get the second Nubis…

I don’t mind but is that a known bug?

1 Like

Hello , i make all my battle in arena , normalmently i do Win Nubis … I don’t have it …what’ the problem?

1 Like

I played 4-5 times against a person with Arkwing, Barricadus, 9*+ ark. I always won but after killing his last arkadion, i get defetead… Is it a bug or is He a hacker/cheateeer?

1 Like