Bugs

is it a bug that most stunners are immune to poison? only one ive seen that isn’t is stormfox…

1 Like

^its a known bug, arks with stun skin can’t get poisoned, but it does make their TU higher :wink:

1 Like

really that’s an interesting bug is it going to be fixed I sorta like it :slight_smile:

btw is there any way to retrieve a file that crashed and deleted itself?

1 Like

Unless you have a backup on iCloud or your computer, unfortunately no.

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

iOS version 7.0.2

Twice now in PvP when I lost a fight it says victory, and counts it as a win. It’s far from every time, just twice now, but it is happening.

1 Like

That’s been previously reported. It’s the same bug as the ‘Defeated’ glitch. Just so you know.

1 Like

I’ve been getting bonus action problems so it says bonus action but my guy doesn’t get to attak again

1 Like

I had roughly 600 gold enough to roll twice for a golden mission egg and I did. My app crashed while rolling both times and I lost all my gold for both rolls and I did not get a monster. Is there anyway I can get the gold back? I am using a Iphone 4s and my device name is Max iphone. lol

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can get your gold back. Do you happen to know if you had too many apps running? Sometimes that’ll crash other apps. If not, then the crashing may be an actual bug, albeit rare.

1 Like

I didn’t have any apps running in the background and okay that sucks but whatever

1 Like

To prevent that from happening, try a hard reset on your device.

It might just be a data issue

1 Like

The gryphon won in the arena battles disappeared :frowning:

I claimed it, it was there, but next time I played it was gone.

1 Like

That happens when you close the app before you enter a town, meaning, yes, after an arena prize, you have to reenter the town.

Since this has happened a lot, I’m going to put it in the announcements, otherwise people will be very, very disappointed/angry… it didn’t say much about it in-game, either, so this is just a fair warning… however, if any moderator thinks it’s unnecessary, then feel free to take it down. : )

Sorry you lost your gryphon, Ewon. : (

1 Like

If I’m honest kook I can’t really see a need for an apology there. It does state you need to revisit a town to save all progress etc… :slight_smile:

1 Like

We feel bad when it happens.

Hopefully there will be a better system in the next game to prevent such things

1 Like

Well that bug never affected me when i was like Far away from a town training n exited then reopened my saved file i had everything save soo the bug doesnt afect me

1 Like

^that just means u didn’t have anything to save.

1 Like

I have a problem with the marspin recipe. I dropped the quest a while ago and it said for me to go to the nearest deuclition outpost. I went there, and the quest for marspin was gone

1 Like

Super bonus action bug, stego kept getting bonus actions and stuns. It was happening so fast it had to be a bug or an automated bot. Pretty sure it was a bug since every time their other arks came up they got a few thousand TU’s before they could do anything.

pqCOljC.png

1 Like