Bugs

I was playing a pvp match and my opponent disconnected at the very beginning, it said I lost and won, it gave 750 diamonds(I’m in master league) and a profit of 4 tickets(as usual). I was just wondering if it was a bug or a glitch, I’m not really complaining though(free diamonds), just thought u should address this problem.
(Sorry if u guys have said u were taking care of this already, I don’t read too much)

I use the shadow method, usually with Plasmorexes and Gearhound, which boosts my arks hp by 25% but sometimes when they get hit, they take the normal damage they would take and their hp would also drop as if they didn’t have the 25% bonus. For example, my Gearhound with shadow ocarina has 2.6k hp and went he takes 200 dmg, he drops to 1800 in 1 hit. It doesnt happen all the time but it occurs often. 

Just had the same bug, is it just gone forever?

Did u ever claim the reward? R u sure it’s not in ur line up? If not then I think it’s gone forever, I remember reading about the same thing happened with the cold heart ark

I was doing the weekly mission and finally got to the mission egg

When I spun the egg it landed on the bone fish I needed but instead it gave me a joustfish

I use a fourth gen ipod

Then why have them.  I can see mission eggs, but gold eggs.  They are gold.  They are more like crap.   You should remove them.  Put everything into the wild.  It would be more fair. 

Dunno if u consider it a big when I have 400k and buy all level boosters. I used 3 and got tired of scrolling through my line up so I exited the game closed it and reopened to have zero boosters and only 9k yay me

Thats why you place the monster your levelling to the front of your lineup. Game saves when you are in tiwn so by being there it aint had a chance to save

In fairness to the game you could take some responsibility for this, you could have avoided it if you’d thought about the fact there is no item storage within the game, so of course if you only use three, you’re more than likely to lose the others you’d bought. 

Not to say I think it’s right, it definitely sucks, and I feel bad for you that it happened.

It doesn’t sound like it’s an issue with saving Templarzx, I believe Gold updates with the server almost instantly when it gets spent, but if it doesn’t then if it hadn’t saved he would still have his Gold. Chances are the three Arkadians he did level up remained levelled up, but he lost his gold and the boosters he didn’t use.

If you say spent 5000 gold on eggs and spinned 5 times and didnt use the rest and exited the game. Or it crashed. You lose all that you just spent. Trust me i tried this. Not a nice outcome.

^ that’s why I buy my eggs separately

Hi!

I’ve got an iPhone 4S with the latest OS. 

There’s a bug when reaching the town Sholai. From my understanding reading other posts about this you should encounter a henchman in the shop(?) which will then allow you to follow him into the cave to the north west. 

I do not get this. There is no henchman. If I enter the cave I get “GET OUT” from a henchman and nothing more. If I try to go further to the west I get stopped by a soldier saying something like “The king does not allow anyone to pass until his daughter is found”. 

I dont have ANY quests left. I’ve checked ALL towns for quests and exclamation points but nothing (Except for those people just talking to you like the girl in aurudal and for some reason the underground caves even tho I’ve passed through those).

I’ve tried completely shutting down the game and rebooting the device, no change.

This has to be a bug and honestly I think it’s a pretty big one when I can’t even advance further into the game. I read about some other person having the same issue making a new save which then worked but I don’t feel like starting over and I shouldnt have to. I’ve already caught two wyrms as well as other rarer creatures.

Would be really grateful for a bugfix on this!! It means I can’t play any further until it’s been fixed … :frowning:

@donkeyjong, whoops, I meant to post the fix for this but forgot! Worked through it with this lovely board, an iPad, two copies of the game and an iPhone 4.

Go back to the town that gave you the quest for the flame tyrant and press the story icon in the main castle (aurandal, I think?) if your game is normal then they’ll accept the scale and the story continues. When you next go to Sholai, the girl will talk about stoves.

If you don’t get the story in Aurandal, visit the other desert towns and pick up any blue exclamation marks you’ve missed.

Now have you been to Sholai before (skipping ahead of the story?) if so, after you get the story picked up in Aurandal, go to another town to save and then exit completely out of the game. Close it down on your phone. Go back to Aurandal. The story fragment should be gone. You can’t proceed past the Sholai plot line until returning the scale, and for some reason on my game I had to return the scale twice. Then the story progressed.

Throughout the game I was mostly using dark arkadions so I ended using the shadow ocarina for most of it. The shadow ocarina is supposed to increase by 40% the abilities in general of dark arkadions (including health supposedly by the health number on the arkadions). However, even though the health “supposedly” increased, after the first hit (any damage) the health lowers as if it did not have the 40% extra life.

Example: Original health: 1000                  , After shadow ocarina: 1400,

After 40 hit damage:    960                      After 40 hit damage: 960

Therefore, I am reporting this bug so you guys now for the future update. Also, I am not sure if the damage from roulette (68489464849498…) is a bug or not, but it allows arkadions level 20 or something to immediately kill any level 99 arkadion. 

Roulette is supposed to be a OHKO move. It strikes any of the 6 active arkadions at random, however.

I can tell ur new but u really should read the forums before u post these because both of ur posts have already been reported, but I know it’s not ur fault :wink: (btw it’s an ocarina glitch)

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2758-why-does-this-do-that/#entry36283

Im getting kinda po’ed by this as i cant even perticapate in weekly missions and i worked extra hard to try to get this into my schedule…

This problem happens rarely but sometimes in pvp i would be winning then the game would lag (monster still floating, my turn then cant move) then boom i lose, why does this happen

It’s a connectivity issue.

I had 300 gold coins and spinned the wheel. Won 500 but didnt get it! I want my gold please :((

1 Like