Bugs

YUp happened to me few times before too. But that’s just rarer than defeat bugs.

I purchased 35 level boosters, then the game quit and I lost all the boosters and the silver I had spent on them. I an’t find them anywhere. Need help please.

You don’t “find” them anywhere. You use them as soon as you buy them.

My game quit as I was trying to use them. It took me to the screen with my lineup and as I was clicking on one, the game quit. I went back and they are gone. Are they just lost for good?

I bought 200 coins and used them to catch cherubion to make luxknight. Well it took my coins and neither of the cherubion showed up in my party. At the very least I want a refund… iOS 7 iphone 5

Did you escape straight after you caught the cherub?

Did you not go back to town?

If you don’t go back to town, it doesn’t save

Hello,

I’d like to report a game bug, and hopefully bring it to the attention of the developers.

Problem: Can’t progress game past city of Sholai, bugs at both ends, no more story quest.

Description: You talk to a person in Sholai who explains that a missing princess causes grief. There is no story quest to collect. Your quest scroll is empty. Northwest of Sholai is a cave with a Henchman who says “Get Out” and throws you out; you can’t get past him. West of Sholai is the capital city, where they throw you out because the princess hasn’t been found; you can’t get past them.
Device: iPhone 4

Have You Done All The Story Quests: I have done all the story quests. There are no more story quests.

Have You Restarted the Game: I have force-restarted several times, run around all the towns, restarted the iPhone, etc. I am not reinstalling the game at this point as I am sentimentally attached to the animals (and the money I spent on it.)

What Should Happen: My husband finished the game on the iPad, and he hazily remembers that you get the princess from the cave dungeon and can then access the city. He thinks that you got a story quest for this, though.

Do other people have this problem: I’ve seen two other forum threads where multiple people stated they could not get past Sholai.

How Much Money Have you Spent, Sweetpea: Upwards of £10. And I’m very devoted to my Angelon.

This really reminds me of that problem in Dragon Island Blue where a large percentage of people couldn’t catch the Solaris in the Underworld, and I was one of them. There are few things as frustrating as this in pocket gaming! If it can’t be resolved on the forum I’ll try reporting to the devs and Apple.

Anyone want screencaps?

@Sweetpea: A similar bug has been reported by someone else, and Ryan (developer) was looking into it. Expect a fix in the update. However, I would recommend directly messing Ryan about this matter because it is a quite serious issue.

Oftentimes ill randomly disconnect, just closing out of the battle back to the pvp screen, with no diamonds. Or ill get the defeated message after i win. I know this is a common bug, however i seem to get a warning that it will happen. When I’m at the searching for a match screen, a message will pop up saying cellular data is turned off for hunter island. That signals that if i dont hit cancel before the battle starts, the glitch will happen.

Have you finished the volcarex fight? Because you can access shoals before that

This happens way too often for me when the the opponent is about to lose the match. A bug for sure, but is it a known exploit?

Edit: You also don’t get any diamonds and it clears your streak (count as lost?). Very sad.

@ashley thanks very much! In my welcome thread someone mentioned going back to aurandal and pressing buttons, which i will try first and report back.

@dajara thank you, I have completed the Flame Tyrant quest by returning to aurandal, where they tell you about Heiga and the princess. I can see where that would be confusing, since you can get to Sholai before doing this! The problem is that I’m not picking up the story quest in Sholai (only 40% sure of this but husband remembers that you talk to someone about stoves?) and this MIGHT be because I visited sholai earlier in the game trying to get narwhales. Will report back.

Thanks!

Do you have all other apps closed out?

I have an iPhone 5 and iOS 7 and multiple times after winning a game it pops up saying defeat when I clearly won. I killed their last ark and I had at least 2 remaining. It’s happened 4 or 5 times now to me which is extremely frustrating. I did have work to my advantage once when I obviously lost a fight and it gave me the win. Quite annoying when trying for streaks though.

It’s a bug that’s been reported multiple times before.

I think the most anooying bug is the bonus actions bosses get, they get so much to point its where its breaking your sanity annoying

That’s not a bug lol. That’s why you’ll need either stronger arks or better strategy to beat the boss. Although the boss is strong but there are also many many strong arks to catch too. It’s the beauty of this game :slight_smile:

Beat someone, game just froze. Going on frozen minute number 12. It was a stego/charc user, so I’m not completely convinced they perhaps didn’t try to quit at the last second and that’s what causing this, but yeah.

Would it be better to transfer to my iPhone ? Cause right now it’s on my iPod 4g and I can NEVER connect online all I get it waiting never ever does it connect