Buff Idea

dolph is useful in the right set ups but in most teams he’s pretty bad

Bovo ( 99 speed )

Actives 

DMM tu 50  ( 100 tu time restriction before use, he is weak to toxic killer an wont kill anything while setting his own teammates in danger so I think 50 tu is perfect. )

Double retribution tu 160 ( SO he can avenge if his teammates die to poison as slayerbane wont allow that ) 

Stealth all 100tu ( so he does stealth all and immediately after he gets his turn again he can do DMM )

bloothirst 130 tu ( so he is viable in PVE or UC )

Passive 

poison revenge

HG? so he cant get one shot or DR, this is an option not a must

SS

swift or instant  Dual slayerbane or ultrablaze ( IDK, so he can charge his bloodthirst )

Prisma ( Speed should be 80 or 70… )

Actives

Ultranova 

Dual Slayerbane 160tu (damage increase pls. )

Stund Double ( so his clones can also do work, if he ever gets that far )

Life Flip friend ( idk about this, but could heal clones )

Passives 

HG ( helps lifeflip friend bit )

SS

Swift or instant Blood clone next ( common this is perfect, can’t argue with it, would fit his dual slayerbane so nicely and his speed wouldn’t be to high as its halved) 

Dolph

Actives 

Blood fury

Protector killer

stun grenade 

Timestrike

Passive

HG

SS

Dual summon minions ( summons two stun bursts monsters the same as 4 star monsters do, so he can choose to use them as rockoids for ammo, or as a last resort stun bomb, as a late game ) 

TK’s

Should get HG or DR, as they lack a bit defense

Rexo Kami, sudden death can’t hit them, and both should get a decrease in tu for Bloodfury as in 70 tu cost… (glass cannon )

I have to say… if the monsters were buffed as you suggest in this post they would all become ridiculously overpowered. I mean just look at Dolph for a second:

I’m assuming you either forgot to write “twin summon entrance” or that the SS is instant. It’s got roughly 60% speed (not so fast) but got hold ground so should be quite easy to survive until that point. It can then immediately start stunning individual enemies by 200s for only 50TU, either 4 times or 2 times (depends on if you removed entrance passive). This means you can likely gain control of the match very easily. Beyond that you’ve also got protector killer or timestrike which will charge your bloodfury. So if all goes well: it survives until its turn, stuns 2-3 monsters a long way, grabs a kill then starts sweeping with Bloodfury while always having hold ground there so it’s not easy to take down. Dolph is already fairly useful if you put him in a summon minions team but with hold ground and bloodfury he’d turn into a very good sweeper on top of being a decent support monster.

Whenever I look at monsters like Dolph and the TKs I always think about how they’re the normal legendaries, not limited ones. So they’re meant to be a bit weaker than others… they’re just fairly decent in the right team.

Here’s my opinion on all the monsters listed:

Rexo / Kami

(SS adds a swift killer move with 50TU - great but it’s only as strong as the normal chrono/sleep killer moves so doesn’t always guarantee a kill even if there is a particular target out there)

• I’d suggest upping the damage of their killer moves, make it a guaranteed killer like Cyclozar’s swift toxic killer

• This still leaves them a bit unreliable, but at least their SS is something worth the extra cost

TKs

(SS adds instant protector killer or a 50TU second kill on random enemy)

• I honestly love these extra secret skills and due to their stun immunity they make great low-mid tier sweepers

• No need to change anything in my opinion, the limited legendaries with “killer” skills should be better

Dolph

(SS summons two rockoids with 50TU, must wait 50s before use)

• With the fact Dolph can now, without any other summon monsters, have 4 stun grenades makes him very good at supporting whenever there isn’t a stun absorber on the other team or too many stun immune monsters

• No need to change anything in my opinion, but the buff route I would go down is adding stun revenge

Prismaryx

(SS here is a bit of a joke, just basically a better “pull back” to be used on something with an entrance passive - not enough to make this viable)

The way I see the design of Prismaryx is it messes with your opponent so they need to sweep it immediately otherwise it’ll either kill two or spawn an annoying rockoid. It’s a time-bomb you simply can’t ignore. But the problem is the dual slayerbane skill has high TU and the rockoid distraction doesn’t help Prismaryx much because it has low speed so can’t utilise the rockoid death when it comes back in. The SS works in line with the design of this monster but doesn’t resolve the problems

• I think speed 60% is good, that was a necessary boost

• I love wolfhunter’s idea of SS giving instant blood clone next

• With this reasonable speed and instant blood clone next this monster will be a very annoying distraction that can slowly sweep as soon as it gets a turn. This fits the “time-bomb” design style, keeps the monster easy to kill (the clones too will be pretty easy to kill) and I’m sure stunt double will be put to great use if they are foolish enough to let you have multiple Prismaryx copies out at once

Bovolcus

This monster has high speed and is reasonably tanky, I love these kind of stats - it makes for a great monster. However, removing bloodthirst for slayerbane was a terrible nerf since slayerbane is very weak and if they have any protector monsters out it’s useless. I know the idea was he’s super high speed so can instantly punish the kill made before he came out, but it doesn’t work like that. It’s especially bad because with any bonus potions on Bovolcus he no longer has any way to pass 100s (mine is 88TU slayerbane, 142TU megablaze, 44TU purify). Purify is always nice on a high speed monster so that’s good. The SS of instant shield ally is a nice touch when trying to get him to survive those 100s, but surviving that isn’t the problem. The problem with Bovolcus is deathmatch mode has 160TU, so after you use it you rely completely on your other monsters for controlling what is going on and there’s no way to stack up any kills on Bovolcus himself. Bear in mind this was the first legendary I ever got… I played him in many different ways and tried to find how best he can be used, but he’s simply so hard to ever make good. Bovolcus is even a limited legendary so he should be good!

• Deathmatch mode should have 50TU

• Slayerbane should be switched back to bloodthirst or to bloodfury

• SS should be changed to instant slayerbane (w/ bloodthirst) or swift slayerbane (w/ bloodfury)

• This will make Bovolcus come out with a very quick punish of slayerbane that might get a kill, a quite reliable way to then get another turn just over 100s later then do deathmatch mode and get to charge the blood skill off it. That’s with bloodthirst, with bloodfury I suggest going for a slower slayerbane (50TU) so then if you manage to get a kill with it you can get a kill following with bloodfury but you won’t get the deathmatch mode out quite so quickly. So the choice is down to you devs… make him able to sweep a couple of monsters quickly and a slower deathmatch mode or possibly sweep one then a faster deathmatch mode. Either way, 160TU on deathmatch mode is terrible.

I hope people like my suggestions :slight_smile:

Problem with rexo/kami is that they are just outclassed in almost every possible way right now.

Revanarchion provides more reward for lower risk. Geo is faster to set up and has stun immune. Emeraldeus is more survivable with camouflage and deathmark is more reliable than sudden death. There are a million of tenebris and all of them support his team.

Vs all the other bloodfury monsters, there is no reason to use rexo/kami over any of the others. Want a fast chrono killer? Chromera. Fast sleep killer? Tks or Tridrakhan.

Name anything about them. Another monster does it better.

Dolps idea is not OP, e.g gallio can stun 4 monsters in total 400 tu… galv can stun the same just without the cost… If u dont put stun protection in ur fl, not my problem, but yours. My idea for dolph was legitimately just a better galv, not by much though… but he’s good right now, if u have enough rockoids, and no stun protection, e.g leo on the ground… or worse aegis leo… I went a bit overbaord with prisma and bovo, but they are ■■■■ and still both are… Prisma deals as much damage as jingle but higher tu and has restrictions, no passives, his ss is simply a support for motor, which isnt good either…

Bovo, don’t get me started on him…

Ok,  I like ur ideas though, except bovo needs double slayer bane, he really does suck… ( sorry if I’m overreacting, but legitimately last update I was hoping for prisma and bovo, this update still no ( not like updates are every week, if so I wouldn’t mind, but waiting another 4 months for them to get buffed lel ) , they need it more than most legends, as they are one of the oldest ■■■■ once and still no buff) 

Yup I hear you on making Dolph a better Galzbane. But we’ve already got the water tiger with stun pulse, assassinate and bloodcrave which is a legendary version of Galzbane. Dolph could be turned into a sweeper but I really think its design is meant to be support, with those stun grenades meaning you can stun a couple of monsters really far then clear through the other two, killing each new monster as it comes in. Dolph isn’t quite good enough for that, certainly not its own. But in a team which creates rockoids Dolph can create 4 itself and use them nicely to control the match. I’m not sure exactly how effective it can be in this kind of team but that’s where the role of Dolph is meant to be I think.

I agree Bovo and Prisma need some serious changes. Their designs are clear and cool but just don’t work in practice because other things are better. However, from the changes / buffs I’ve seen made to all the different monsters I think they never like to stray too far away from the original monster design, or generally keep it revolved around the unique move that legendary has. For example, here with Bovo it’s going to always revolve around deathmatch mode so any buffs he gets will be to make deathmatch mode more viable rather than simply slap on some other strong skills. That’s why with my design idea for him I focused a lot on giving him a more viable deathmatch mode with some good other stuff (bloodthirst/fury + instant/swift slayerbane SS). Giving him something like dual swift slayerbane as a SS and bloodthirst pulls the focus away from deathmatch mode so much (especially because he’s got high speed this combo will be a very good thing about him), which is why I didn’t quite go that far. If he really needs that much of a buff then maybe deathmatch mode can be made 1TU :wink:

Change Rexo/Kami Sudden death to Death wish.

Dolph is definately one of the more underwhelming monsters. As a noob dolph would be amazing, but as a long time player of the game getting dolph is definitely disgusting as the only best team to include dolph in would be a throw team, but seeing as baha,terra, and timber are all limited, throw teams just aren’t common.

P.S. The 5x chance for raven or glori is complete bullcrap, just did a 10 in 1 and got a dupe legend and 1 new legend with neiher of them being raven nor glori.

Give them stun immune too.

5x0 = 0

Kami/rexo
Stun immun
Sudden death cant hit them and maybe lower tu to 70sec
Give them the same stats has tridrakhan less atack more defense
SS rexo-swift chrono killer able to 1 shot all gt/TT’s
Ss kami-swift toxic killer able to 1 shot all poison monsters

a agree early game dolph is good, dolph is a god In a throw team , otherwise dolph is useless in higher tier games
also, kami and rexo need some love still, rexo is definitely better but like zard said, there are much better options

I have to agree, o tried many situations with Prismaryx in this PVP and against AI.

Prismaryx is now a little bit better then before, BUT his speed should be at 80-90%, and his secret skill isn’t good, it the same like his stunt double , and it’s more Team cost.

Wolfhunter says the SS from Prisma should be a clone and that would be really great! I like the idea very much. Similar to Tenebris :slight_smile:

But easy on the speed, double slayerbane with high speed can really stop a momentum and change a match

Prisma should get Payback Revenge. You either kill it and lose a monster, or it kills 2 of yours.

Bov should get death revenge. You either kill it and lose a monster or have to deal with a dmm

Kami and rexo should also have payback revenge. Their problem is that they are killed before they get a chance to make a kill. This makes your opponent think twice giving it a chance to survive, or at the very least stop a sweeper

Z19 GarciaOak

How, by tickling you… more serious though, he cant one shot a single legend in this game

I see what ur doing here… 

No screw your death revenge team.

Why not dual death revenge, while were at it… 

Sarcasm intended :\ …

I see what you did there :lol:

Payback revenge makes a bad (or very situational) monster good. Death revenge makes any monster a horrible pain to deal with. I agree maybe Bovo could have death revenge put on, he needs that kind of big buff and would be interesting to combo with poison revenge too. But the others… there’s only so many monsters we can put these on before UC teams will be a case of letting your monsters die for the win.

Also I think Rexo/Kami stun immunity would be too much. They already have bloodfury so are strong sweepers. Plus in general you’d want them with GT monsters that have stun immunity anyway.

I really like the idea of lowering the TU of sudden death. Make the secret skills do very good damage and the sudden death 70TU plus hitting any enemy or any OTHER team member. Those changes would make Rexo and Kami much more reliable monsters which are more enjoyable to play.

I love the idea Wolfi. Take notes @VKC

Z19 GarciaOak

Pls. report to vegi, and tell him I’ve send you, you’ll get 50% off your first “sarcam detector”