Prismaryx

I’m sorry for that topic…

But… get Prismaryx another buff in the future fit his double Slayerbane?
Speed is ok in my opinion but maybe more damage for his Slayerbane.
He doesn’t one shot every monster like Zib or Fox although they have other attacks.

Oh and by the way , his secret skill could be another.

I’m sorry for that topic…

But… get Prismaryx another buff in the future fit his double Slayerbane?
Speed is ok in my opinion but maybe more damage for his Slayerbane.
He doesn’t one shot every monster like Zib or Fox although they have other attacks.

Oh and by the way , his secret skill could be another.

Like i said bloodclone… is perfect for him… and some damage increase so he can kill legends… its not OP, as he can either choose to kill or bloodclone, honestly id make it swift bloodlone like tenebris has… as right now he cant do much, he definitely wont sweep neither will he support your team. There’s literally no reson to use him, honestly thinking about it, even with regular bloodclone hed still kind of suck, as he isnt very fast and clones are half the speed… so he will come in around 100tu once clones, then he can choose to use tickle slayer or spend another 70tu to make a very weak clone of himself. Thats 170tu and he hasn’t done any damage yet…
Whereas right now he literally is useless except for setting up motor with aly susbtitute
And dont start me on bovo

True. Bloodclone would be very interesting

With 60% speed he isnt a bit faster for blood clone next? I like the blood clone next idea and damage buff
But look at doom or tenebris examples both are slow and easely counterable… Doom needs 150sec to blow up and tenebris a single poison touch makes him almost useless or any aoe can easely remove stealth from him…
He should no be faster then 40% speed
Just my opinion
Just another thing :smiley: devs iff you are reading this
Bloodclone next,create duplicate,shadow double, blood duplicate
All this moves should make a exact clone from monster
Iff main monster is +9 clones need to benefict from that

“He should no be faster then 40% speed”…

Really ? Do you got him?
Try to play him with 40% speed.
And remind: Bane, Tenebris, Astrodrak and also Nebelronix have a speed around 35%.

But Bane for an example Is easy to play.
If you wanna play Prismaryx you should take care of him, cause he isn’t super fast and with 40% he is like before. To slow to reach 1 kill.

I tried him in PVP 60% speed is okay, he makes a few important kills, but 40% … no

when it comes to legend that you have, you are seriously worried ,come on guys  prismaryx is op at pvp. please stop this nerfs and buffs .give devs some peace 

I guess your one of those noobs people warn about, im not even going to argue with you.
If he is so OP why isnt he used at all in top 100. Not even anywhere close to the list
@vkc tell me how many people in top 100 have used him, i want to know
Same goes for bovo
Im getting triggered right now, so ill just continue
U dont have him do you?
If he is so “OP” then what di you call fox, geo, motor, stag, bane, tt, chrome, raizen, etc. ohhh yeah i forgot they suck, thats why everybody and i mean everybody uses them in top 100 and not prisma
We as a community have agreed, that you are an endangered species as seen below and therefore i cant go on with my post, as such would threaten your existence.
Im sorry if this offends you, see it as a joke, because thats how i see your post

Dude i just said my opinion calm down
No i dont have him but i have tenebris(34%speed)wich is slower then prisma(60%speed) and he still can
Sweep and create a few buddyes before die and take out 1-2 enemy monsters unless AP’s are on field that means prisma really hava a problem
He need bloodclone and a passive to keep him alive.maybe a new SS too
I only think 60%speed on a bloodclone monster with dual slayerbane is a bit too much

60 speed is great for prisma as he is now.
If he gets bloodclone, with dual slayerbane (regardless the damage), 60% is to much. Im agree with RC here, and i said before i think bloodclone is a great idea. Lets just not make him to OP.

me noob lol.you dont know who i am.

A noob like I said, why ask again? no seriously though if u actually think that Prisma is OP, you are a noob, no argument there, unless you would want to call more than 3 top 50, Z19 players noobs…

First of all answer these questions then we can judge:

Are you a top 50 player, or rather whats your ign?

How often do you see prisma in top 100?

Has prisma sweeped your team a lot?

Most importantly, do you have Prisma, I certain you don’t, or else you would realize that his damage is nothing compared to retribution, compared to jingle he has no ss, no hg, more restrictions on his crit damage, etc. and jinlge isn’t great but OK/ 

and nice job avoiding the argument…

jingle op

i said in the pvp you dumb head ,you dont know how to use him .come on he is better than some other legends.please control your temper :smiley:

prismarix is pretty bad and deserve a damage buff

i have used him in a new account that i created and also my friends share him.

slayerbane is like retribution thats all.

sorry if i offended .i just said my opinion thats all

i dont want to start a fight .lets drink bear together if i see you buddy

doesn’t really prove anything. but whatever I don’t have time to argue

devs if you read this we’re still waiting for bolvocus buff

yeah bolvocus is trash

luckly he will get a buff in the next update.so don’t worry about him :rolleyes:

i don’t have both monsters

Ew, who wants to drink bear cum.

He is ranked at the lowest category… 

The fact that you say its like retribution, shows you have no idea what your talking about, as we have found the damage is ■■■■, and literally everyone has agreed on it and knows it…

I don’t know you, you don’t know me, so why are we buddies now? feels like you realized your arguments were stupid so now you try to avoid it by changing the topic…