Bright eyed scrub wants your tips.

Hey, hi,

Very new here and enjoying the game so far - have a few hours logged already and was wondering if there’s anything i really really should/shouldn’t be doing early on

Are there any resources i should avoid using to begin with? Any cheap/easy to access monsters that i should be aware of?

Is pvp woth doing? How do you accumulate gems in a timely manner? Should i give up noe unless i want to spend hours grinding?

Any answers to any of these questions would be appreciated. I’ve got experience with other games that are kind of like this but they have their differences.

Thanks in advance,

A potential regular, Moss :bug:

3 Likes

The guide above covers a bunch of stuff.

Getting gems is by doing events as far as you can go. It’s a bit of a grind in some events but not excessive. You’re here to play a game after all so there’s got to be some time playing!

Spender or free player, the game is fun and more centred around legendaries than requiring mythics (many are not even very good in their second form).

PvP gives a lot of rewards and comes out once a month for 3-4 weeks. Doing it AND the PvE events is how you’ll get the most gems. Gems cannot be ground anywhere.

Another thing that is important is spending your gems carefully. Since you are a new player, special eggs are a very bad idea to roll because you want to expand your collection as much as possible. You should save your gems and only roll on festival eggs which have much better odds.

Sweet, thank you peeps - i shall look into all that stuff - I’ll also follow @Killerdog’s advice and play the game while I’m at it :alien:

Should we call u callmemoss or just moss?

If u want people to call u moss , u could name urself moss u know

People usually abbreviate names don’t they? The name explains it oretty clearly I’d say

1 Like

I do not understand Callmemoss

1 Like

That is unfortunate, though I don’t see any point in continuing this particular conversation :slight_smile:

Should I tell him?

2 Likes

Tell him. He’s wasting valuable time not knowing

1 Like

Go get yourself a Galvbane @CallmeMoss

1 Like

Hey yo, If I report a glitch that you can get unlimited stuff in something, will I get rewarded?

No I found it out, but since I got banned, I didnt use it.

1 god feather and Ill tell. or 5 rare gems

Yes it is in this update.

Dont roll singles!!!

only x10. I rolled 8 singles and got epics: they were slime and other protector monsters.

I think you should report the glitch as your effort to give back to the society you wronged.

But for general cases: no, nobody gets any reward for identifying a bug, glitch or exploit.

I’ll email them it then. :frowning:

:slight_smile:

Hey @CognitivDissonance don’t make it bad. Take a sad glitch and make it better. Remember to let @Dev_VKC into your heart, then you can start to make it better.

Heya! I think a concept you should definitely grasp early on is stun protection; when I was starting out I kinda just sat there and took it when it came, Thale’s Nightlord trashes me constantly. Be on the lookout for anything with stun absorber, stun immunity or even Stun Converter or Stun Counter if you’re lucky enough to get ahold of it. Bitterbeast is a great free access monster to get ahold of, there’s always been a bit of a shortage of stun protection options that don’t simultaneously expose you to protector counters. You’ll find him in the Elian can find love event, in the bottom right button of the online menu.

I’d definitely recommend scouring through all the stuff in the tutorials section of the forum, lots of helpful stuff there; I wrote up an abbreviation guide a while ago to help you not get bamboozled by all the acronyms and simplification we use in order to talk more easily, as well as get a quick run-down of all the different types of events we get. My recommendations regarding events: seek out Bitterbeast, and chronox when you’re ready, try out the biweekly missions so you can get a feel for using monsters you don’t own, hone your high end battle skills, and win rewards without needing to rely on your meager roster, and check on the friend chest daily(in the egg menu) for 5 free chests.

1 Like

In other words what @Lucrayzor is trying to say is

“Go get yourself a bitterbeast”

1 Like