Bomboid

C’mon bro, what about your Mythics? They are hard to kill…Let the cheese counter them😊

1 Like

I’m having a hard time with my frontline even before I saw the bomboids lol I need to work on that.

Take away elemental damage from entrance/
Revenge Damage. That would be a subtle nerf which would help

2 Likes

Yes, me

It’s kind of sad how bulbie just dies to flocc just entering the field :confused:

1 Like

I think bulbie should have shield entrance or HG tbh. He’s honestly kinda meh for 5 tickets imo, but maybe he’s amazing for pve or something

Bomboid is a small surprise of this game.the real big problem is still ap spam,dolphin link and water link(about gt to double gt).

LOL I stun boomed a bulbie and lost four mons. Forgot that guy exploded if he was stunned that bad.

Probably nerf the dolphin bond to 50% or make something new since a stat boost isn’t really interesting. The gt double shenanigans has to go and I suppose we should be able to target which protectors we want. The protectors main goal should be to shield the other mons that don’t have protect skills. It’s dumb to have them protect other protectors.

1 Like

Dial back bomboid damage but make him only damage enemies! Everyone is happy, especially me

No matter how to adjust the damage. please do not change his mechanism.the damage can also be seen as a sleep purify.

1 Like

No please I really like the combos he can make

2 Likes

Also Galvbane straight time HG as well.

This player loves his bomboid and dusci

1 Like