Beta Testers Chosen?

Hey angelsbane, cool it, this isn’t the kind of reputation you want to build yourself in these early days of the community. Is it so terrible that they posted so often? Is it so terrible that they wanted each and every one of their fans to get the opportunity? Of course not, that is great public relations.

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, the devs know what they are looking for in a beta tester and Id think that would be someone actively supporting the game and preferably with a bit of background in beta testing. People with a passion for the game, and that is exactly what the fans have, and that’s why they posted it so often.

Also, there was a shut off to applications. Some people were picked beforehand, yes, but they aren’t done enrolling beta testers yet, as Aethin rightly said, so hold your horses :wink:

I was picked with one post. 

But I also have beta tested for the dev team for Dragon Island. I’ve previously done work for them, but I guess I shouldn’t have been picked because I didn’t have more posts in the forums? Come on. There are plenty of reasons why people are picked, and I seriously doubt post count is the first thing they looked at. They know what they’re doing. Let them do it.

There are still plenty of other things that can be done while we wait for the game. Like the Wiki. And the forum.

@Shen: you gotta let it go, man. Holding a grudge over not getting the beta is just silly. Yes, you have every right to be disappointed but you’re not the only one that has made contributions and not gotten a chance to play the beta. There will be chances in the future, so be gracious, congratulate those who got a chance and be prepared for the next time a beta becomes available.

Like I said I am less mad and more disappointed. And u just wanted to be angry and had no where to do it but here so I apologize.

Im sorry :frowning: It was a combination of things really, we were looking for a certain mix of device type/os.

Does anyone on the team have an ios 7 beta?

I do!

What about the beta testers?

Does it matter now? 

No but I was curious to know if any developers got in.

I’m a beta tester for Hunter Island and also an iOS developer.

Yes but are you running ios 7?

How is the testing going so far?

For beta testing hunter island I’m not running iOS 7.

It is going well and the game is worth the wait, I can guarantee :slight_smile:

Well I bet it’s gonna be awesome

I just hope it gets out of beta soon and with the activity level on the beta forum i guess you guys are squashing bugs pretty fast

Our patience has a limit shen. The devs own the game and thus deserve to do what they want, including choosing who gets to be a beta tester. You as a user in these forums and the game soon, have no right to tell the devs what to do.

I wasn’t telling them to do anything… Just venting… Gosh sorry if I offended anyone.
I was just being excited about this game…

I wonder how many bugs there are in total that are discovered