Beta Testers Chosen?

If they could give out more beta spots, I know they would.

They would get a lot more data with more people playing but Apple does give them a certain limit and once they reach that limit, they can’t do anything about it.

There will be other betas. We all know these guys care about the community and quality products. I have no doubt that there will be another beta

It just agitates me because i have been working with admin to stop hackers, offered to translate this whole game into japanese and help make a server for them.

Back to making my own game i guess.

I understand but they can only divide their attention so much and stretch it so far. They’re going to miss things whether we like it or not. It’s the reality of running a business.

They do appreciate the offers of help though, believe me. It shows how much the community cares and is passionate about the games.

There will be other betas, I guarantee it

Doesn’t make me any less annoyed especially because a bunch of 2 posters got in…

I guess we should just blame Apple for letting such a small number of beta participants?  :D

There needs to be a wide variety of people.

As much as I hate to say it, it can’t just all be us posters.

DARN YOU STRAIT TO HECK APPLE!!!

No but at least “us posters” know what we are doing here and know about the game…

I know i wouldn’t pick anyone for a beta if they weren’t in the top 15 or so posters list.

That can’t always work like that, bud.

They generally pick new people everytime. This way as many people can get a chance as possible.

Can’t always give it to the top 15

I know but due to my way of thinking it just makes so much more sense.

Everyone’s way of thinking is different

You really can’t fault them for the way they are doing it now

No but i can disagree with it and be agitated. 

That you can.

Thank you! I shall now be pissed in peace!

Come now guys, the devs know what they’re doing, it’s not exactly their first game haha Unfortunately, as much as they may want to, the law of the Apple dictates otherwise and some deserving people will have to miss out but those who are chosen are just as deserving, lets not forget that :wink: Also, just because you may not be in beta doesn’t stop you contributing to the development of the game! :slight_smile:

For instance, the wikia that has been discussed, all the suggestions that will continue to be made, building a strong community, they’re all just as important and central to the game as each other. Beta access isn’t the be-all-and-end-all and as Deadpool says, there are always more betas, but there will rarely be a opportunity to be amongst the hatchlings to begin the foundations of a great forum.

Are u havin fun? Lol

Let me get this straight: there has been non stop posting on the Facebook page saying “sign up for beta, sign up for beta!!!” and the admin on the facebook page made it seem like there were hundreds of spots due to the amount of times the he/she posted about how to sign up for the beta.

THEN, they didn’t even cut off the sign ups!!! More and more people posted and no admin cut it off on the forum. and then they picked, what, like 10 testers, without even telling people in a thread that testers had been selected!!!

I’m sorry, but I’m pissed. I’ve been misled and you need to improve your public relations.

I got selected today so hold your horses with the accusement. The ammount of testers they get to pick is up to Apple, not themselves. Apple have a beta tester restriction and that is not controlable by the Devs of this game. And if they let the sign-up be up for a long time kinda makes sence to me since they want to find the best suited beta testers with a wider range of devices and personalities.

On top of what Aethin said beta sign-ups have been going on for 2 weeks, so if you missed it they gave a lot of time for you to sign up,a lot! and the odds weren’t exactly in you favor anyway, i have been helping the devs develop the game and i didn’t even get in, so before you go rant on other topics about this please make sure you know the facts.