Best Move Possible

What is the most powerful move you can make? Ground rules:
Combine any modifiers(Swift, LINK, All) that can be combined(so not Dual, All or something like that) with any move(s) that can be combined(so don’t just do Bloodthirst Shadow Clone Ultralux Heal Load Mortar etc) to make the most powerful active ability you can think of.

Mine: Instant Deathstroke Unlimited(All)

2 Likes

Kami Slash 0TU
U win :grinning:

1 Like

Bastias passive

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

Slaughter(1sec):deals lethal damage; ignores hold ground and shield; if this kills the target, all enemy reinforcements are removed from play, and this monster gets another turn

Politics (passive): when this monster gets a kill, all enemy reinforcements are added to this team

1 Like

Auto Kill: Automatically kill all opponents

2 Likes

haxx(passive): upon damaging an enemy monster, immediately open a free 10 pack of festival eggs

3 Likes

Unlimited killing spree (300TU)

On a monster with link slayerbane all of course :wink:

2 Likes

Still think Instant Deathstroke Unlimited(All)

2 Likes

Unlimited adds TU though. There’s also no justification for it being instant unless it’s a SS.

That’s just me being picky. We were the only two people to follow the rules

1 Like

Apparently

2 Likes

The point was breaking rules like secret skill exclusives

2 Likes

The most OP passive :-
Entrance death(as soon as an enemy enters the battlefield it immediately dies neglecting any revenge effects)

I already said that

2 Likes

Crescendo Execute: deals medium damage. gets stronger for each time a Crescendo move has been used. Ignores Hold Ground and Shield. If the target is killed by this move the user immediately gets a turn.

2 Likes

Steroid Field(passive): all friendly monsters that enter the field have 10000% stats, and are immune to instant death effects, as well as revival effects

Knife (5 sec): targets the enemy player; has a 50% chance to kill them, letting you steal all their monsters and gems

Knife (0 sec) Targets the enemy player; has a 100% chance to kill them, letting you steal all their monsters and gems, and multiplies them by 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

4 Likes

XMeter Blast(0TU): Nullifies every passives for 300TU

change knife into rob

Ok that is more broken than auto kill

2 Likes