Battled a guy with kami and skorpionix

The devs are testing different timezone for OM, at the moment they picked Japan as big chunk of players are there.

The player would have come from Japan.

About Kami, he might got it legitimately, a few people did, at least half of the top pvp leaderboards are filled with Japanese.

He could be a ha.cker too though… You can check whoever you fought from your gamecenter…

& if by sleep you mean statis, then he probably didn’t play around with you. Statis puts your ark 100% to sleep however it can’t be damaged. So he might have waited for the best time to hit you to make sure you won’t get a turn to vengeance through those arks…

Oh, so its ok that some people can use om unrealesed arks. Ok

However, he got haste so he could have killed omega easily… he got dracobane. He got heal from angelon, he got Kami come on ahah. Another  guy maked fun of me using stego … i had like 2000 tu and he wasnt killing me, just stunning me forever, i was forced to quit. 

Oh, another question… Destructor’s aoe killed 3 arks instantly. Really? the arks were osyris, typhoon and arkwing. 

Isn’t his AOE dragon bane? Because the percentage stacks with every dragon. So if it was +200% for one dragon! it would be plus 600% for the three dragons…

Lol, i want a destructor then …

:slight_smile:

lol yea… very small amoutn fo players got him however… .i didnt :frowning:

No because japanese only get the chance to do their om a few hours before… so wouldn’t really have very huge impact…

As for kami, it’s released…

Technically they’re not unreleased. They just get access to it earlier due to time zone differneces

You know what i mean , I’m 21 years old not 12. That’s not fair. OM has to be at the same time for all players. That’s what im talking about. However doesn’t matter… It’s just a game that can be improved :wink:

It got changed because it was at the same time for everyone. Whatever time it is for you, pretend you’re EST: it’s 12 hours ahead/behind halfway around the world. That’d be 5 am for them. That’s not necessarily fair to them just because it’s convenient for you.

Besides, they have their own separate pools because of the difference, so I don’t see why it matters other than they get it 12 hours before you do.

Seems like a petty argument.

To be more exact, it’s 8am Japan time…

People in South East Asia will have worse time… like in Malaysia it’s 6am.

But because there are more players in Japan, so yeah…

Most of the Players are American and Japanese

Cater to your main player base and work your way out from there