banned arks

It could be a beta tester hacker.

No Posting hacks

you find any, you notify a Moderator  IMMEDIATELY

They could’ve easily used rank boosters from pvp rewards.

I doubt its the betas, guys. its hackers. thats the only reasonable explanation

Is this guy available in eggs or is it not available yet I mean arkwing

Arkwing you get at the end of collecting 101 unique arkadions.

No eggs for him

Deadpool is right, the only possible explanation is hacking.  The hackers don’t have to hack the diamonds, they just have to read the code and alter their save files to say that they have said Arkadian.

It’s not that surprising either, a game opened to the public for the first time is an easy h ack target since they’re ‘untested grounds’

Not entirely untested; it’s been alpha and beta tested haha

The save file has not been hacked. If you don’t believe me, do research. The only thing that has been done is IAP hacks, and the distribution if the saves that have them. Basically, a lot of people are using the exact same save. Now who’s to say a group of people didn’t spam pvp really fast to get Kami and then give it out to everyone?

I thought that people had also obtained unavailable Arkadians that have not been fully implemented into the game.  But your theory does also fit aswell.

So, back to the topic what are the ones that are not attainable?

Kamiwyrm and guardian for now i believe, some of the blacked out that i do not know the name of, you can look at arkpedia and scroll right to see all monster that will be in the game

As far as i know there is gold hack, and when will be the updates up? I am getting fed up fighting those with impossible line up, my strategy just being pawned sincerely by their bonus action

Admins are working on it as quickly as possible. And reset even with testing, its new grounds for hackers. They find little holes and make them bigger.

I guess everyone with Kamiwyrm is getting banned.