Hacker Spotted

I’ll just let the pics speak for themselves… His lineup began with Cryo and Kami. Last one was Golgemios lol. As an added note, he has absolutely no idea what to do in pvp… I destroyed him  B)

securedownload-1.png

securedownload-2.png

securedownload-3.png

(Gasp) a rogue beta tester!

Or yeah probably a hacker :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want Cyberwyrm :’(

We all do :wink:

I thought there was no way it could be a beta tester bc of how god awful they were at pvp  :stuck_out_tongue:

Were all of the unobtainables S-graded? If so, hacker.

If they were C (which you wouldn’t be able to tell), they could be a beta or hacker.

All S. You can see the shine on hydrablazer 

Oh, derp! That’s no good.

Haha crystal had a blond moment (no offense to any blondes)

I wish I had iron heart and cyberwyrm, probably a beast pair up

I just can’t wait for Cryo… That ark is amazing

hydrablazer look so strong !!!

^its stats are suppose to be not so good(from what I’ve heard)

I’ll have you know this is not Travis this time. Travis is behaving himself. It’s either another beta tester or some beta tester gave the file away… 

I didn’t think it was Travis

But that’s a serious issue if someone else has those arks besides us.

All betas also have no S version of the OM Arks. So that’s a good differentiation from these hackers as well. (In other words, no shiny)

How many beta testers r there?

Nice catch, i would say its a hacker because betas shouldnt be pvping and trying to ein against non-hackers , when beta go online its to track down those silly guys and beat them :stuck_out_tongue:

I am able to see how stupid this guy should be according to its no - stragety line up~~

I just battled him now. I won even if he got some bonus actions. Lol he has water lineup with octoneer kami and cryowyrn… He also has guardiron golgemios and other strong unreleased arks. But without strategy… You can’t go so far.
Ps: confirmed, all s ranked team.

I believe it’s less than ten, towards the end of testing for those that still had time to devote to the beta.

@Dry: you’re right they shouldn’t. Good thing it isn’t one of the betas. Really, this guy sucks so bad, y’all should be okay until he figures out how to play.

If it was the betas, I imagine it would’ve been much closer matches, if they weren’t outright winning them

I just ran into him. Fool