banedragon tips for pvp

Hi all finally i got my 1st legend in a 100day rare egg its banedragon i got lucky and vorabook was easy to get in tour challenge so i already have it full evolved with +9 the thing is he is a bit slow and on PVP he his targeted just before he enter the fight…he is damn good but need a lot suport
Whts the best tips for it? And position in team maybe 5th or last one
I usually use protector with one on one/bloodcrave SE to take advantege off his passive
Any tips will be apreciate :slight_smile:

Ho one apart for guys who are giving free wins on PVP THANKS A LOT :wink:

wait a minute one-on-one’s counter is bane why on earth in the first place you say he will support you.

to fully utilise bane you need to have give turners or team turners as it has low speed.

It is good at the 5th place too. wait when it almost reaches your give turner/ TTer turn you can sacrifice or what other method to let bane in then already confirm 2 kills maybe 4. (definitely do not put bane in front line, unless you just wanna use its faststrike only)

bane poisons all monsters when he enter the battle so i take down 2 poisoned mons and than one on one so the mosnters that join the batlle get to sleep and my guys dont cus they are poisoned is easyer to kill all of tham next… 2 poisoned mons with bane usually means 4 kills maybe tanky mons survive but till now nobody survived to bane double poisoneat

Hi all finally i got my 1st legend in a 100day rare egg its banedragon i got lucky and vorabook was easy to get in tour challenge so i already have it full evolved with +9 the thing is he is a bit slow and on PVP he his targeted just before he enter the fight…he is damn good but need a lot suport
Whts the best tips for it? And position in team maybe 5th or last one
I usually use protector with one on one/bloodcrave SE to take advantege off his passive
Any tips will be apreciate :slight_smile:
Ho one apart for guys who are giving free wins on PVP THANKS A LOT :wink:

Do you have monster with step back skill?or maybe sacrifice? In that case you have a very simple way to do.put GT (there is one at curse island dungeon) and TT and one protect type monster and make sure you have good support for him(put healing and poision next in-line).I fight with this monster,he’s good with right strategy.have fun

Thanks bro :slight_smile: with step back nop but with pull back i have…GT i have a few ones only 1 is stun imune he is +9 got him om cursed island :smiley: sad TT i dont have one…sacrifice i have both stun and a few others…what cam i do with that i have?

TCR - post screen shot of your SE’s and Top Epics…

Great - at work now but Ill see if I can make any useful suggestions a little later today.

No one noticed that he has no legends in 100 days. That’s absolutely disgusting. Good job for sticking around mate.

Thanks buddy it was my last hope otherwise i probably uninstall the game… Probably soon i will got chronozeros too so 2 legends is actually very good for me :smiley: hope more came soon

Heh, when the game started I didn’t get a legend for 150 days until I restarted. Only then did I get one.

Good job hanging in there though! Game is way more fun with legends!

Absolutly mate :wink:

@TCR What is your total cost so I can base the team on a lineup you can actually run. Thanks!

My total cost is 157 :slight_smile:

Stun bomb + Give turn(Team turn) → use stun bomb → next entrance

Here ya go…Not in time for PVP but they’ll be another one within a week for sure…Let me know what you think because I don’t use any of these together like this so you may run into some issues, but use it to match your own style and makes tweaks as you go and eventually youll get something you really like!

First Kong should be +9 so he will go first. Throw the crap out of the most crucial player on other team obviously lol If any of them have poison revenge like Robinator - hit them!

Second if your poisoned from kong hitting a poison revenge - sleep rouloutte, otherwise purifiy or dreamhunt for position…also if the other front line is slow you could always sleep roullete if magma is far enough behind hiberzor because he can always purify…  ***** YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO PUT STUN ABSORB PROTECTOR or GALVBANE HERE(I didn’t include galvbane AND Rex because you said you are about to use them to evolve Chrono so most likely you will only have 1 of the 2 available for next 1 or 2 pvp - NOTE once you get Galvbane I would prolly run him with Kong instead of hiberizor)here based on how this line up works at the level you are playing people in pvp…

Third, Protect with Diredemon unless poison then sleep roulette away.

Fourth One on One with Magma and now you have diredemon awake with dreamhunt and magma with throw ready to go. If timestrike or a dreamhunt from diredemon can get hold ground for you on their protector so you can just sniper thme quickly with magma and save your stunning entrance monster for the end

Once someone dies on your team searguard will come in to shut down their give turn or leo or timestrike when kong dies…now you’ve got 2 bloodcraves going…

After your second monster dies shinobi will come in for a quick sleep and you still got a monster most likely that can dream hunt…now send him back after that when you have cleared their stun immune monsters so your stunning entrance healer can come in stun them and heal all your bloodcrave monsters - bringing in the poison immune protect as of now diredemon will prolly be dead. This is also the point where people will try to sleeplock or go to poison themselves.

Once the poison iummune bull is in go ahead and bring in frillex and give turn if you have time OR stun bomb the crap out of them for bonetalon to come in and poison someone if he is not already in…now you can pull him back at any time or once bane enters and you want a give turner to come in pull another monster back and now you can get 5 poison eaters in one round as bonetalon, bane double eater, then give turn and bane double eater again… if in danger use bone talons pull back(if still available) to save bane…as monsters die obviously use protector/stun absorb to help from end game stun and use whirlwyms slayer bane and clones to iussue one hit kills (I have never used him but seems appropriate for this spot since he is poison immune as well…

Lastly if you didn’t throw your last stunning entrance go ahead and have him come in and maybe even heal some clones of whirlwyrm…and if kong and magma got killed at the very beginning when rhino comes in do some death revenge just for fun - ive won matches that way before lol :wink:

I wish you the best my friend and I don’t know if this line up will work as obviously I don’t have all the monsters evolved as you do - If you have any questions after using it - shoot me a message. Someone else can prolly even add a little more insight that uses these SE’s more often.

Happy Hunting!!

Opponents with rex or galv or twinkiller fronts would be an issue. A faster epic one on one yeti might be a better use with shinobi coming in 5th. Maybe… not sure. Cross your fingers that no bane or blitz coming in opponents’ 5th…

And might wanna put chrono in the line up somewhere with stunners after you have evolved him, with sear in front of the stunners to do clean up duty.

Get abyss next time he shows up as an event monster, works well with bane.

Thanks a lot my friend really apreciate it i will try that team next time in PVP :wink: