Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

People forget it has to be 1HP

2 Likes

Have you seen what they did to Flocco and poison?! Have some perspective man!

2 Likes

What about Dolph Ariel he can simply killl any uncharged swepeer or monster

Thatā€™s right man. And that you said is a very important point.

With time p2w players are facing less and less resistance in every game!. Devs are doing this for money earning, but they are not thinking that what keep players in the game is the fun they get by playing it. What would happen if you (talk to any p2w player) start winning every game easily? Youā€™d get bored in a month and then quit the game, just as great p2w players already have done.
Is it that hard to make people spend money without affecting that much the f2p faction? If we are not strong enough, we canā€™t keep PVP matches interesting for p2w adversaries. Were is the fun on crashing ants with a big hammer?

2 Likes

Knew I should have rolled for it :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

And put some good ones in the shop too. There is nothing good left to buy there

Nahā€¦ Tell that to gangrilla

1 Like

But freezcobra was a counter. Now people will start running it as hell

I wonā€™t deny that some monsters were hit harder than others, like you stated. But brushing off Novaā€™s nerf as ā€˜barely touchedā€™ is a bit misleading. Trust me, the poison nerf hurts me a lot because I used to run a potent poison team.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one upset with this updateā€¦ Psh! Unreal Neo Monsters!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using novadrake in pretty much every team Iā€™ve made in the past year or so and I think that getting from the brink is a very good alternative to any of the other nerfs that were discussed. It wonā€™t matter much if my opponent canā€™t even touch novadrake so it only would make a difference if nova gets poisoned

Happy I left, but I donā€™t regret my time in Neo, I had a lot of fun

2 Likes

A tiny good thing in a see of disasters

3 Likes

But what about floccu entrance it would kill nova instantly if it is half hp

Yes which is why it is bad for a poisoned novadrake but other than that the nerf doesnā€™t do anything. As for the cost increase, novadrake already had the value of 18-20 cost imo so 16 cost is more than justified.

2 Likes

But back then f2p could do more, you found challenges from time to time. These updates are killing us

1 Like

I doubt weā€™ll see many Floccos around.

1 Like

Yes I now remember it has been banned

He is walking as we speak to that same corner where canishogun isā€¦

1 Like

I am affraid to see novadrake now.+25% attack and def.is not funny :face_with_head_bandage: