Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

Game became fully p2w sad!!!

4 Likes

I know I’m going to get some stick for this, but I don’t mind most of the changes. There’s just a lot in one go.

The Raw TU is good (although I am a raw user)

The restriction on Toxic entrance is good.

Nefario nerf was the right call, but as it has Mark entrance as well, it’s still very much viable.

Buffing Sakura was pointless. I don’t get that one.

The key thing is that It looks like they’ve nerfed the attacking ability of support mons such as Freeze Cobra and Duscy. So they’re full support monsters now. That’s fine imo. It’s just going to take a bit of getting used to.

There is a lot of change, but its probably not as bad for most players as they think.

However Flocco is sad :disappointed: I don’t get why they did that. Goldtail the PvE giant also didn’t need that big a TU increase.

WHERE IS THE LEMON NERF!?

10 Likes

Every time the legend is updated, it is weakened, every time the myth is enhanced, every time

3 Likes

After going through the updates , I most certainly welcome many changes although its quiet disappointing mythics weren’t touched at all except for 2 buffs…

4 Likes

We dint spam harder…

5 Likes

The problem with freezecobra getting a speed nerf is that they nerfed its support as well as its speed to deal damage. They should’ve just nerfed its offensive moves instead of the speed emphasized text

1 Like

If you see it from this point of view I would say they did a step forward but this is basically a low blow for F2P, look at my team for example, I basically get no resistance from poison now which was basically my main counter against F2P.
Was time this game to make this step, but is honestly the wrong time to do it, because mythics are not so common to justify such a gap.
Imo right now they need to introduce 7S tickets as rewards to balance.

13 Likes

They needed to buff some old legendaries to compensate

4 Likes

I’d be fine with it if the other top tiers got nerfed accordingly. Unlike you I care for a healthy game before my own interests.

6 Likes

But it just got worse, how do we deal against players like Cancer hereafter… Im disappointed mythics weren’t touched atall…

2 Likes

People should be very careful with OoO now…

6 Likes

You’re right. Mythics should have been balanced more

2 Likes

Kattmander

It has always been a pain to me especially those thugs

1 Like

A bit chunk of Freeze’s support came from high speed Poison Gas.

Also 2 things kept OoO front lines in check: Toxic Entrance and Freezecobra. Have fun dealing with them now.

6 Likes

Yeah I forgot about poison gas tbf

And retribution FL

Nova did receive a firm nerf; losing Second Wind for From the Brink makes it’s heal a lot more situational and easy to work around.

2 Likes

@ItsSherlock likes this…

3 Likes

It’s gonna be really fun to see just how drastically this changes the meta

1 Like