Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

aight just use ms tiddies and the game is gg (refer to bastia)

Btw u can still use a poison fls.
Gorgo drake… ziberius…amalgamon sec form and freezcobra…with celeshine in #5 maybe?? That’s what i used to use in my alt… tho i had scorpiogeist over gorgo and pola over cobra cz I don’t have cobra in alt

nice topic. pvp is more interesting. hahaha. I think Leo ,thulg,ooo will get their new life.

I agree with you now all the f2p want to withdraw from the game to see how they will manage when this beautiful game declines in popularity

How you figure out that was me lol

2 Likes

Yes but the nerfs nobody asked for. Should we ask for nerfs to completely useless monsters so they will nerf the problematic ones?

We know… One of our clanmates planned that and has the means to do it :{

Also can we also talk about the biggest victim of this update, a.k.a. ME?! I’ll refresh you on this:

I managed to get the correct Italian translation for Leech, since it was mistranslated, and now the move doesn’t exist anymore! WTF? This is outrageous

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said. Overall the community got what they asked for. There were some surprises though: flocc , gold and Sakura being the main ones.

2 Likes

Add husskie in there.!!:triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Can anyone answer this? 100TU for a chance based move?

1 Like

I’m sure that stun combo was broken!
With Angelion u could do 400tu stun and double sleep!

1 Like

The most crying community in the world of gamers is this. We only ask for nerf instead of solving it with neutralizing strategies. Now it’s nerf to the poor and buff to the rich. We deserve that for crybabies. What hurts me the most is that if you get a calculation we are more f2p than p2w, and the popularity of this game was given by f2p and now they have buried us and trampled on us like cockroaches. I hope everyone will stop playing neo now and run out of gamers.

4 Likes

(not everyone has him Awakened tho…)

Pretty generalist statement right there. Don’t forget that the game wouldn’t exist if people wouldn’t be giving the game financial support too…

1 Like

Yes yes, I understand everything about financial support, but man where are we going to stop, I think they have already made enough money with Bastia’s giant tits and all the bitches in 4-point position that has forced us into the game of monsters and dragons

15 Likes

I’m liking this comment purely for the phrasing.

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Lol I faced you a few times this month gg for those battles. The first time you killed four monsters with mark and left the game after my monsters entered with shields and the other time I lost to your lemon endgame which gave you unlimited control after sleeping all my monsters.

There are enough people buying those giant tits so why stop supplying if demand still exists? Remember the devs/company did the little social experiment during anniversary where they put all the thots in one egg and the monsters in the other. And of course people rolled the thots more :joy: Unfortunately, there is no reason for them to stop releasing them… Then all the F2P players get to play the game thanks to those who buy them… It’s a complicated equation and it’s really hard to say which approaches would ultimately be the most healthy for the game and the playerbase.

1 Like

I put 2 and 2 together after reading your comments and facing you a couple of times in PvP :wink:

1 Like