Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

Is your ign “Poison is Cheap”?

1 Like

■■■■ i thought of using leira… but aetherion didn’t hit my mind… immediate bomb curse LMAO

1 Like

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,this is worse than cynthia nef

Well…calm ur horses… Some particular stuffs will still counter it… … probably

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Fast cannibalism monster+geomagnus+chronotitan+warp mythic+siren. Yeah, counter that

1 Like

pls dont give people any ideas

Don’t u need to use chronotitan:s bomb curse first then bring in leira?.. snowhulk seems a rather better option

I would say Wickerchamp;)

1 Like

Too fast… i forgot chrono’s speed thk

oniblade?

Retribution strat too

aight just use ms tiddies and the game is gg (refer to bastia)

Btw u can still use a poison fls.
Gorgo drake… ziberius…amalgamon sec form and freezcobra…with celeshine in #5 maybe?? That’s what i used to use in my alt… tho i had scorpiogeist over gorgo and pola over cobra cz I don’t have cobra in alt

nice topic. pvp is more interesting. hahaha. I think Leo ,thulg,ooo will get their new life.

I agree with you now all the f2p want to withdraw from the game to see how they will manage when this beautiful game declines in popularity

How you figure out that was me lol

2 Likes

Yes but the nerfs nobody asked for. Should we ask for nerfs to completely useless monsters so they will nerf the problematic ones?

We know… One of our clanmates planned that and has the means to do it :{

Also can we also talk about the biggest victim of this update, a.k.a. ME?! I’ll refresh you on this:

I managed to get the correct Italian translation for Leech, since it was mistranslated, and now the move doesn’t exist anymore! WTF? This is outrageous

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said. Overall the community got what they asked for. There were some surprises though: flocc , gold and Sakura being the main ones.

2 Likes