Aight who needs a buff the most: redux (6★)

Choose up to four monsters you wish to see buffed!

• Tridrakhan
  • Kamiwyrm/Shadowyrm
  • Mulasem
  • Jingledragon
  • Cyclozar
  • Ultimadragon
  • Solblaze
  • Polareon
  • Azuraidos
  • Zhulong
  • Emeraldont
  • The Rockoid
  • Metatherion
  • Ziberius
  • Grovodeus

0 voters

1 Like

Some of those monsters are closer to needing a nerf than a buff though.

I mean how are Ziberius and Cyclozar in need of a buff really?

The Rockoid, cyclo, zib, grovo, azur, zhulong are fine no need of a buff imho

2 Likes

I don’t know. I saw people advocating for a buff for both

Zib high speed cannibalize very useful for any retribution FL

I don’t have any strong opinions except on any monsters except for Tridrakhan and Emeraldont (I have neither btw, to show I’m unbiased :sunglasses:). That said, I put some monstees I heard people complain about

Not that I have either but kami and shadow are pretty useless these days. They used to be on every front line but since there’s so many more ways to punish protectors and sleepers they’re a bit outdated aren’t they?

2 Likes

Give kami and shadow bloodfury and there fine, why does no one think grizzleguard needs a buff?

taloknigth and appolorexus dont forget about them

change survivor to survivor+ or oversurvivor
change they basic attack to assisted

1 Like

They’re already in the other poll, this poll is for monsters not in that poll

1 Like

He does need a bit of a buff since his damage is pretty lacklustre, but Adverse Strike has already been buffed and now it crits similarly to Confident Strike (but in reverse). Also I hate Call to Arms, it always seems to save the most stunned enemy.

I’m quite confused about the monsters in this list to be honest. Imo only Tridrakhan and Mulasem are in need of a little something, because they tend to underperform in most circumstances. The rest are absolutely fine, good at their own right, offering something unique as they should.

4 Likes

Yeah, I only collected complaints about monsters l saw here on the forum and the Discord. I don’t have feel strongly about any monsters here except the ones I mentioned above (and maybe Grovodeus also)

People tend to complain about monsters they have that become an “issue” only after they’ve hatched them. Generally they want them to 1 shot everything with the sweeping moves, because it’s the most reliable way to win in PvP.

Btw Grovo is in my PvE team, I use him close to Cani and 8/10 of the time he does what I want him to do. I don’t see any issue with him. People just got upset because it used to be so great and then it got nerfed again.

1 Like

We need to add Tezacoatl to this list. He is need of something

2 Likes

Tezca should have got buffed instead of sacrosphinx or whatever that mortar monster is called

1 Like

Grovo is a rally strong. I think the issue is that protection in general is unnecessary these days. In fact it’s a disadvantage most of the time is it not? Musaleum needs a speed boost maybe

1 Like

?

Having gone over the list quickly, I don’t see any monsters that could need a nerf. Granted, I’ll give you the fact that there’s several monsters that don’t need a buff, but none of those need a nerf.

Both Ziberius and Cyclozar got buffs recently. Cyclo especially doesn’t need a buff. Shiny Cyclo on the other hand…

1 Like

it only let me put in four options but I want all except cyclo, solblaze, azuraidos, the rockoid, ziberius, and grovodeus buffed.