Are you guys serious???

I happened to be the victim of random DC and bad luck BAs, so I got kicked to expert league.
But my point is, why are the elites of Master league are all at expert league now???!!!
Don stun, nick black… Etc you name them~~~
OMG ~~WHY~
I’ll never crawl back to master league😱

Let me know when you are back in master… I’ll entertain you :slight_smile:

Just crawled back lol~
Longest three battles ever… T T

Wanna battle? I haven’t battled for a very long time… very rusty so could be a very easy win for you…

It’s possible to keep yourself in the Expert League if you’re willing to take a loss every few games.

Ever since someone posted on the forums how to do this without having to play the full battle that you need to lose there’s been a lot of ‘elite’ players in the Expert League. I started doing this quite a while back when I was testing out some of the weaker Arkadians, also as a way of staying clear of the dreaded Charca + Stego users. It used to work out that you earned diamonds quicker than being in the Master League because the battles were a lot quicker and not so drawn out, and with only 100 diamond difference.

Now, with the amount of stronger players in the Expert League, I don’t think it’s the case anymore.

I just beat one of the legit Kami users - in the Expert League.

Not me!..

Yea I did that before too when too many charc/stego in masters…

Nah~ it’s fine, thanks a lot though ><

It wasn’t me either. But if it makes you feel better, I would be happy to take credit for removing those nasty kamis from the master league.

Lol, nope it was Nick Juvald, I seem to have good luck in beating him recently.

My Shadowstalker took his one out, and my Minespider took out his Kami before it could be boosted.

Ahahahaha. I was in Expert for a wee bit earlier. T’was funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, DCs…how I love thee…